Alvin Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan To Allow Suborning of Perjury

Nope, not how it works when you have a Cohen, who is an admitted liar and convicted of lying to Congress and who a Federal judge said today that he [Cohen] likely committed perjury late last year.

Allowing such a person to testify is tantamount to suborning perjury. And is 'pollution of the trial'.

No lawyer, whether prosecutor or defense counsel, civil or criminal, may knowingly present lies to a jury and then sit idly by while opposing counsel struggles to contain this pollution of the trial.” [ United States v. LaPage (9th Cir. 2000) 231 F3d 488, 492—criminal conviction overturned where prosecutor failed to correct prosecutorial testimony known to be false] (emphasis added)​
I would say that in this case the judge is also guilty of suborning perjury. The judge knew Cohen would lie, as much as the prosecution knew it.

At the least, the judge should have strongly discouraged such an inappropriate witness.

I would say that in this case the judge is also guilty of suborning perjury. The judge knew Cohen would lie, as much as the prosecution knew it.

At the least, the judge should have strongly discouraged such an inappropriate witness.
What did Cohen say that was a lie?

That Trump told him he had sex with Stormy Daniels?
That Trump ordered him to take care of it?
That he used his own funds to pay off Stormy?
That he arranged time payments from Trump?

These are Bragg's star witnesses?
Yep. A whore and a perjurer.

Bragg should be charged with suborning perjury, which is a felony. He called as a witness someone who, he knew was a convicted perjurer, totally lacking in credibility, and likely to lie. The thing is: he did NOT care. He is so desperate to assign the label “convicted felon” to Trump that he himself may have committed a felony.

And since he did not, the only decent thing to do is dismiss the jury as well as the case. But the judge, like the DA, are diehard leftists who will stop at nothing to convict Trump of an unidentified “crime.”

Forum List

Back