Again

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The last period of the day is always the toughest. The kids have no more patience or attention, and neither do the teachers. Given the students I work with, this can often lead to unnecessary aggravations.

Well, yesterday was another one of those. Two students who had kinda been verbally going at each other throughout the class - mostly in a playful manner - got a little heated in (literally) the last two minutes of the last class of the day. They were both big enough to scare the panties off the brokeloser types, but usually good kids. Sure enough, waiting out the last seconds before the final bell rang, they started going at it physically. One of them was a girl, but she was actually quite a bit larger than the boy so he was looking to get the worst of it for the few seconds it took for me to get between them. One last annoyance at the end of the day.

If history holds true, as we approach the end of the academic year this sort of thing will only grow more frequent (if that's possible).

They were both in class together this morning and got along just fine.

The last period of the day is always the toughest. The kids have no more patience or attention, and neither do the teachers. Given the students I work with, this can often lead to unnecessary aggravations.

Well, yesterday was another one of those. Two students who had kinda been verbally going at each other throughout the class - mostly in a playful manner - got a little heated in (literally) the last two minutes of the last class of the day. They were both big enough to scare the panties off the brokeloser types, but usually good kids. Sure enough, waiting out the last seconds before the final bell rang, they started going at it physically. One of them was a girl, but she was actually quite a bit larger than the boy so he was looking to get the worst of it for the few seconds it took for me to get between them. One last annoyance at the end of the day.

If history holds true, as we approach the end of the academic year this sort of thing will only grow more frequent (if that's possible).

Stop whining and quit your job

Forum List

Back