AG Garland Abandons His Christian Nationalists and White Supremacists Blame for Gun Violence and Claims Gangs Are the Cause

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Crazy talk to say violence is linked to gangs. Just crazy talk.

“We are using our prosecutorial and technological tools to identify the repeat offenders and gangs who are principally responsible for community violence.”
And he adds repeat offenders! Crazy! Just because crime skyrocketed after Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole, he’s crazy!

And at 28:00

“We are using our prosecutorial and technological tools to identify the repeat offenders and gangs who are principally responsible for community violence.”
And he adds repeat offenders! Crazy! Just because crime skyrocketed after Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole, he’s crazy!

Nonsense, why I was attacked by a Nun just the other day as she took my wallet and burned my house down.

These Christian nationalists must be stopped I tell ya!

Criminals need to be prosecuted, jailed and murders need to be executed.

Drugs need to be banned, dealers need to be arrested, addicts need treatment.

Mentally ill people need to be seperated from society until they can be helped by professionals until they are fit to be in society again.

American pride, morals, standards and values need to be present in our society again. Promote Christianity in America. Support traditional family. Preach ambition, responsibility, merit, and intelligence. You know, all the things we used to push in America back when gun violence wasn't a big issue.

Do those 4 things and you'll see a amazingly drastic reduction in gun violence.

Garland needs impeached.

The whole fucking Biden clown parade is a disgrace to America.

Garland needs impeached.

The whole fucking Biden clown parade is a disgrace to America.
I can put about 10 more photos up of trannys and pervs in Biden's admin
1714744149662.jpeg

Forum List

Back