A movie for Stormy -what will the title be?

I'm not sure there would be much interest in watching someone pay $100,000 to a broken down old whore for 38 seconds of whoppie ... it's certainly an important qualification for President, where $50,000 toilet seats are the norm ... but for a commercial movie, I don't think it sells ...

"It was a brief encounter" ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

I'm not sure there would be much interest in watching someone pay $100,000 to a broken down old whore for 38 seconds of whoppie ... it's certainly an important qualification for President, where $50,000 toilet seats are the norm ... but for a commercial movie, I don't think it sells ...
The book would be a monster.
People will buy it just to thumb through to the good pages.

"It was a brief encounter" ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...
Oh, the progressive left would line up for blocks to see a spectacle like that.

Gross encounters of the turd kind?

10 minutes of eternity

Stormy and the Hurricane

Good Storm Rotation

What happens when you exceed the weight limit of the bed

The Screw Heard (about) 'Round the World

Forum List

Back