2021 knives again kill way more people than all rifle types do...we must save lives, ban knives....

Dead is dead, how hard is that to understand? Compared to murders with bare hands, guns still don't measure up. Gun Bans work great on stupid people, who are then easier to kill with knives or bare hands.
Eliminate the stupid, ban guns.

Dead is dead, how hard is that to understand? Compared to murders with bare hands, guns still don't measure up. Gun Bans work great on stupid people, who are then easier to kill with knives or bare hands.
Yeah, eliminate the ban on murders and they will go away also.

They banned guns in Europe in the 1920s....by 1939 they were murdering 15 million innocent men, women and children......in just about 6 years....

Total gun murder for the entire 246 year history of the U.S....around 2,460,000

Gun bans only help the government when they decide to murder citizens.

I'm surprised you've not mentioned, "Ban murderers", because stoopidity knows no bounds

We do ban them....we lock them up in prison....then left wingers/democrats, let them out so they can shoot more people, then we arrest them again, rinse and repeat.....

We do ban them....we lock them up in prison....then left wingers/democrats, let them out so they can shoot more people, then we arrest them again, rinse and repeat.....
When it comes to guns, you never have a coherent argument. You just keep flip flopping all over the place. One moment we're on gun stats, then something happen in New Zealand, then knife crime in France, then a shooting in Australia, then a black dude being shot in Chicago as self defence, then fisty cuffs at dawn in London. Then you claim ignorance at UK gun laws and constantly spout UK gun shit. You're fucking all over the place.

What's up with you??

When it comes to guns, you never have a coherent argument. You just keep flip flopping all over the place. One moment we're on gun stats, then something happen in New Zealand, then knife crime in France, then a shooting in Australia, then a black dude being shot in Chicago as self defence, then fisty cuffs at dawn in London. Then you claim ignorance at UK gun laws and constantly spout UK gun shit. You're fucking all over the place.

What's up with you??

Every argument I and the other self defense/second amendment supporters put forth are logical, consistent and coherent…...that anti-gun fanatics flop around with one irrational, emotional, non-sensical argument after another, and then ignore facts, truth and reality to push gun banning and confiscation is not my fault…I have to deal with the battlefield as you nuts creat….

Every argument I and the other self defense/second amendment supporters put forth are logical, consistent and coherent…...that anti-gun fanatics flop around with one irrational, emotional, non-sensical argument after another, and then ignore facts, truth and reality to push gun banning and confiscation is not my fault…I have to deal with the battlefield as you nuts creat….
You keep flip flopping, yet you feel all the flips and flops are connected to one specific point in your head.

Ban knives, save lives....that's the new motto....

Murder by weapon type 2021...from the FBI...when they weren't doing work for the democrats...

Knives..... 1,035

Bare hands....461

Rifles...447

I lost my brothers hunting knife. I bought him the most expensive plastic kit you can buy at Dunhams. Has everything you need. But it's not a hand made knife that was custom made for him. He was happy but you know, I fucked up. So this lady here in Florida pulls out what turns out to be a WW1 bayonet. I just thought it was a knife for carving up turkey. Where's the other half that you rub against it to sharpen it. You know what I mean? But I'm thinking maybe it's an expensive metal because it's old so I tell her why I want it and offer her $20. SOLD. It turns out to be a WW1 bayonet! So I take it to a knife guy and he turns it into exactly what you need to gut a deer. Only it used to be a WW1 bayonet. Pretty cool huh? This is what it looked like before

1708976501343.png

Attachments

• Knife (002).jpeg
    Knife (002).jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 3
Ban knives, save lives....that's the new motto....

Murder by weapon type 2021...from the FBI...when they weren't doing work for the democrats...

Knives..... 1,035

Bare hands....461

Rifles...447

No such link.

How about the handguns? Considering there is an average od 30K or so gun deaths' every year it seem kind dishonest for you to leave them out.

Not that that is gonna bother you any.

Forum List

Back