2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Why are you ignoring the fact over 300,000 ballot images are missing? That alone disqualifies any winner because there is no way to find out who actually won. You lose. Fraud.
A 2023 state review of Fulton County’s 2020 audit found errors and inconsistencies in the vote count, including some double counting of ballots. But the errors weren’t enough to alter the election results

That is such profound truth, that i wonder if a review from nearly a year ago is relevant for an election recount that occurred nearly four years ago. So i wonder if they reviewed it again, if they would find anything new.
They found 300, 000 ballots have no images. If they were counted there should be images. The election being certified was the fraud.

That is such profound truth, that i wonder if a review from nearly a year ago is relevant for an election recount that occurred nearly four years ago. So i wonder if they reviewed it again, if they would find anything new.
They could, and they did.

There's significant discrepancy there.

300K+ with no images? How certifiable is that?

Official Results: 526,676

Ballot Images: 152,209

• Double counted ballots in recount: 3,930
  • Ballots not appearing in recount: 5,812

Last edited:
What fake ballots? Stuffed by who? When? Where? In what quantities?

It never occured to you to ever ask, did it Westie?
And, of course, why would you need fake ballots when you can just change the counts electronically?

Remember that claim?

Forum List

Back