11 Year Old Girl Raped By Illegal Alien

How many times has this happened now? We really need to bring back public hangings. 😞

Nah, just show them the houses of the Marxists who visit this site, and let them deal with the rapists and murders. I mean, one Mod says the odds arent good of one attacking her, yet the odds were just the same for this little girl. Elections have consequences and we see it every day.

Nah, just show them the houses of the Marxists who visit this site, and let them deal with the rapists and murders. I mean, one Mod says the odds arent good of one attacking her, yet the odds were just the same for this little girl. Elections have consequences and we see it every day.

Just wait until Trump gets back in the white house. Special delivery!!

6neys4.jpg

he is not an undocumented immigrant. HE IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

Sad Sad story

Hopefully she doesn't live in a state that will force her to have that monsters baby

I might be against abortion but even I agree that in cases like this where if she winds up getting pregnant that there should be excuses.

he is not an undocumented immigrant. HE IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

Good point.

How many times has this happened now? We really need to bring back public hangings. 😞

I'm not a violent man but I would almost take pleasure in hearing this creep's neck crack as I twisted it with force. And the reporter misrepresents what this monster is. He's not an "undocumented migrant" but an illegal, criminal invader. Also known as a Democrat voter.

I'm not a violent man but I would almost take pleasure in hearing this creep's neck crack as I twisted it with force. And the reporter misrepresents what this monster is. He's not an "undocumented migrant" but an illegal, criminal invader. Also known as a Democrat voter.

I know but see post #3. You can bet that Trump is coming back with a vengeance.

Btw, why do I have a feeling that I know exactly who you're talking about?

Oh and btw, this is how you know that the democrats are fucked up pieces of shit to let this happen. I'm not saying all democrats as I already know for a fact that Slade3200 who's somewhat a democrat would be absolutely disgusted by this, but underneath a Trump Administration (even you have to admit Slade) the border would never have been allowed to remain open in the first place.

Forum List

Back