Why hasn't Nevada been called? Why did they stop counting at 83%? (Adam Laxalt vs. Cortez Masto, US Senate)

I think we're fucked. I didn't want to believe it, but when 2/3rds of the country consistently believes we're headed in the wrong direction and the party in power doesn't get voted out, then what am I to think? I know the GOP ran some poor candidates, but so did the democrats in some cases and at least the House should've flipped by a good 30 seats. Didn't happen. If the repubs can't win in 2022, will they ever win again? I used to think so, but now I don't.

Exposing the orange fool for the criminal that he is is taking steps to prevent his potential competitor from taking office dumb ass. Nothng Biden said iimplies more than that.
His words imply that he is going to make an effort to keep Trump from taking power. If he was just talking about the investigation, he should have said so.

How about this:

Trump: "We have to demonstrate that [biden] will not take power if he does run. Making sure he under the legitimate efforts of the Constitution, become the next president again."

If that comment was posted by Trump, are you REALLY suggesting you'd be OK with that?

Not my problem if you are too stupid to understand what was said.
Ah, so if a republican says something, we have to take them literally at their word, but if a democrat says something, we have to understand the "context"?......

So all of those new security election laws that Republican State Legislatures put in place, that disenfranchised citizens were NOT good enough, eh?
The republicans put all these hurdles of checking ballots and then complain when counts are slowed down...

Many first world countries take days to count... Hand counts take that long... A lot don't start even counting until the next day... US seems the only one that wants the results on the night...

His words imply that he is going to make an effort to keep Trump from taking power. If he was just talking about the investigation, he should have said so.

How about this:

Trump: "We have to demonstrate that [biden] will not take power if he does run. Making sure he under the legitimate efforts of the Constitution, become the next president again."

If that comment was posted by Trump, are you REALLY suggesting you'd be OK with that?
We could only hope that trump would stay within legal limits, but there is nothing wrong with the statement. Of course I am assuming the remark would make sense, instead of that attempt at a sentence you posted.

Ah, so if a republican says something, we have to take them literally at their word, but if a democrat says something, we have to understand the "context"?......
Nothing complicated about the context. It is what it is.

I think we're fucked. I didn't want to believe it, but when 2/3rds of the country consistently believes we're headed in the wrong direction and the party in power doesn't get voted out, then what am I to think? I know the GOP ran some poor candidates, but so did the democrats in some cases and at least the House should've flipped by a good 30 seats. Didn't happen. If the repubs can't win in 2022, will they ever win again? I used to think so, but now I don't.
Democrats voted we are heading in the wrong direction BECAUSE of Trump and trumper election denial lies and the way the rightwing supreme court reversed Roe v Wade privacy protection after 50 years of being a fundamental right to autonomy over our own bodies....

I think you have likely MISREAD the question to mean only what YOU thought it meant... the economy....

Democrats voted we are heading in the wrong direction BECAUSE of Trump and trumper election denial lies and the way the rightwing supreme court reversed Roe v Wade privacy protection after 50 years of being a fundamental right to autonomy over our own bodies....

I think you have likely MISREAD the question to mean only what YOU thought it meant... the economy....
The right does not exist in the Constitution to kill your child. It was ludicrous to use that as an excuse to execute children in the womb.

We could only hope that trump would stay within legal limits, but there is nothing wrong with the statement. Of course I am assuming the remark would make sense, instead of that attempt at a sentence you posted.
Somehow, I doubt it. Hell, trump can say "we need to fight", in the context of politics, and the left says he's calling for violence.

Had Trump spoke those words you all would be claiming that Trump is abusing the office of the president to stop his competition.

Nothing complicated about the context. It is what it is.
Really? But Trump can say "fight", as do many politicians, in the context of fight to win the election, and you all claim he's talking about violence. Context only matters when you need it to.

Somehow, I doubt it. Hell, trump can say "we need to fight", in the context of politics, and the left says he's calling for violence.

Had Trump spoke those words you all would be claiming that Trump is abusing the office of the president to stop his competition.
It would be easier to believe trump's words were to be only taken in the politial context if there wasn't all that proof that he had been preparing his violent supporters to mount an insurrection.

Most European cities that count ballots by hand are done with 2 days, if not one. More time equals more monkey business, seems like their should be state statutes about time limits?

What's going on in NV?

Need to know how many votes to manufacture

It would be easier to believe trump's words were to be only taken in the politial context if there wasn't all that proof that he had been preparing his violent supporters to mount an insurrection.
There was never any proof of that...he just gave a speech, has there been any proof anywhere that his intention was to somehow subliminally entice them to go and riot at the capitol? I mean, all polititicians use those words when giving politically motivated speeches, yet you never accused them of incitement.

There was never any proof of that...he just gave a speech, has there been any proof anywhere that his intention was to somehow subliminally entice them to go and riot at the capitol? I mean, all polititicians use those words when giving politically motivated speeches, yet you never accused them of incitement.
Sublimilaly? No. The majority of evidence showing trump's responsibility for the insurrection comes from events that happened before the speech. Are you going to pretend all the doccumented preparation for the insurrection didn't happen?

Sublimilaly? No. The majority of evidence showing trump's responsibility for the insurrection comes from events that happened before the speech. Are you going to pretend all the doccumented preparation for the insurrection didn't happen?
Where is the evidence that Trump had any part in the planning of those people rioting that day? He even said "peacefully and patrioticlt make your voices heard", a line that dems always seem to omit. And he said they were going to cheer on the brave senators....another line the dems always omit.

What missing is Trump saying "I want you to go to the capitol, and force your way inside, and cause damage, and threaten people, and try to stop the counting".

I mean, why would a president, on live TV, incite an insurrection...for the world, and our justices system, and millions of democrats eager for him to mess up so they can pounce? That wouldn't make sense. Unless that wasn't his intent. He just wanted them to march in protest but never knew they would go that far.

Where is the evidence that Trump had any part in the planning of those people rioting that day? He even said "peacefully and patrioticlt make your voices heard", a line that dems always seem to omit. And he said they were going to cheer on the brave senators....another line the dems always omit.

What missing is Trump saying "I want you to go to the capitol, and force your way inside, and cause damage, and threaten people, and try to stop the counting".

I mean, why would a president, on live TV, incite an insurrection...for the world, and our justices system, and millions of democrats eager for him to mess up so they can pounce? That wouldn't make sense. Unless that wasn't his intent. He just wanted them to march in protest but never knew they would go that far.
I see you want to ignore everything that was planned and done other than that speech.

Forum List

Back