Why Are Women Such Enablers?

I always felt sorry for young women that were otherwise very nice looking who were cursed with pancake ta-tas.

I remember the brief nude scene in Starship Troopers with Dina Myers (curly redhead) as my prime example.

IMHO any young woman inflicted as such should go full speed ahead with artificial enhancement.....Within reason of course.

I rest my case. :boobies:

49-hottest-dina-meyer-bikini-pictures-will-prove-she-has-perfect-figure-in-the-industry-best-of-comic-books-11.jpg
I did date a girl that was flat chested, but she more than made up for it in other ways.

Asking this as a woman myself because obviously I know that this isn't about me. You will never see a man (unless he's gay) talk to a mentally ill man claiming he's a woman talk to him like he's a woman so why do women do it?

Simply not true. I am a man, I am not gay and I do so.

The spouse of a co-worker has transitioned from male gender to female. They now go by a new name. I do not see them often but when I do or when I am speaking to my co-worker about her spouse I use the name they have asked me to use as well as the correct pronoun.

I do not do this because I am gay, I do this because I am not a dick. It is no business of mine what they choose to do, but just as if someone asked me to call them Andrew instead of Drew, I call people what they like to be called as there is no good reason not to.

Another co-worker had his wife decide to change her name from Erin to Darcy. Should I have been a dick and said "no, that is not your real name, I will not call you that"?

That's what the Klan believed too!
I have a couple of over 4-year-old granddaughters. I was reading a cruise thread where a woman was concerned that she was taking her 5-year-old son onto a cruise because she puts dresses on him. the responses were that she expects passengers will be tolerant. When I interact with my granddaughters I see no sexual identity issues at this point. It is possible and more than that parents can cause issues.

I have a couple of over 4-year-old granddaughters. I was reading a cruise thread where a woman was concerned that she was taking her 5-year-old son onto a cruise because she puts dresses on him. the responses were that she expects passengers will be tolerant. When I interact with my granddaughters I see no sexual identity issues at this point. It is possible and more than that parents can cause issues.
Try to hold your train of thought until you finish the last sentence.

Not all females are tolerant. In the last 20 years I have only seen my dad twice and it's because I refuse to be an enabler of all that he is guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you too and I realize that not all women are like that as I specifically stated in my OP that I'm not like that, but is your dad trans or something?

Simply not true. I am a man, I am not gay and I do so.

The spouse of a co-worker has transitioned from male gender to female. They now go by a new name. I do not see them often but when I do or when I am speaking to my co-worker about her spouse I use the name they have asked me to use as well as the correct pronoun.

I do not do this because I am gay, I do this because I am not a dick. It is no business of mine what they choose to do, but just as if someone asked me to call them Andrew instead of Drew, I call people what they like to be called as there is no good reason not to.

Another co-worker had his wife decide to change her name from Erin to Darcy. Should I have been a dick and said "no, that is not your real name, I will not call you that"?

Just the name change thing is different but let me ask you something,... Would you be alright with a man masquerading as a woman into the women's restroom or locker room or on their sport's team?

God bless you too and I realize that not all women are like that as I specifically stated in my OP that I'm not like that, but is your dad trans or something?

No, he is dead.

I just do not see what harms it does me not to be a dick to people just because they are doing something I do not understand personally.

Just the name change thing is different but let me ask you something,... Would you be alright with a man masquerading as a woman into the women's restroom or locker room or on their sport's team?

No, that I would not be ok with. Restrooms and sports should be based on sex, not gender. Once you get into restrooms and sports, it is no longer just about the one person, it is about a group of people.

I have actually had this discussion with my co-worker with the trans spouse.

No, he is dead.

Oh my gosh, seriously?

No, that I would not be ok with. Restrooms and sports should be based on sex, not gender. Once you get into restrooms and sports, it is no longer just about the one person, it is about a group of people.

I have actually had this discussion with my co-worker with the trans spouse.

Then by all means live and let live as you're not at all what I was talking about. If you want to call people by the pronouns they prefer that's on you, just don't expect me to go along with it.

Oh my gosh, seriously?

yes. But really it is ok. He was a shitty dad and worse husbad, cheated on my mom and I had not seen nor spoken to him for more than 20 years. I honestly would not have known he was dead except one of my 3 siblings stayed in contact with him

This might make me a terrible person, but I was far more upset when Jimmy Buffet died than when my dad did.

Then by all means live and let live as you're not at all what I was talking about. If you want to call people by the pronouns they prefer that's on you, just don't expect me to go along with it.

I do not expect anything from anyone. I personally just do not see what the harm is, thus I do not care enough to be a dick about it.

yes. But really it is ok. He was a shitty dad and worse husbad, cheated on my mom and I had not seen nor spoken to him for more than 20 years. I honestly would not have known he was dead except one of my 3 siblings stayed in contact with him

This might make me a terrible person, but I was far more upset when Jimmy Buffet died than when my dad did.

I'm really sorry to hear that but are you related to JOSweetHeart or something because I was actually talking to her at first.

No offense or anything since I like you, but that is a bad idea. Children don't know what's best for them. Their parents do.
In the younger grades perhaps, but at the varsity level I think the girls can make up their own minds whether or not they wish to compete against a tranny.

Forum List

Back