Who wants to defend the Federal Income Tax?

No thanks. Instead, I'll fight back against overbearing government.

But I know you get off on it. There's another thread on fascism that you might enjoy.

We the People created a more Perfect Union

That is our Government
Read the Constitution

Services are done at the level that makes the most sense

My local government plows the roads in front of my home and provides schools and some public services such as police and fire

My state provides universities and public highways and welfare

Federal provides the military, a monetary system, social security, postal system
If as figures prove, you pay on average 29 percent of your income in taxes, what the hell can you do if you get to keep the extra 9-12 percent? Could you save a lot more for your retirement years?

Our constant daily impact should be the city and state. Not the Feds.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.” One can argue about the extent and quality of the civilization that we receive for our tax dollars, but it can’t be denied that we do pay a lot for it.

You cannot deny we would not have a civilization without the revenue to support it

We are more civilized today than when our country was created

You cannot deny we would not have a civilization without the revenue to support it

It did not take ridiculous high income taxes to have this civilization. Would you improve your own life if you had the 10 percent more to do it?

It did not take ridiculous high income taxes to have this civilization. Would you improve your own life if you had the 10 percent more to do it?

We accomplish more as a society than we do as a bunch of individuals looking out for their own interests

StatistSplain.png

Have you ever considered those in DC to be frugal with your money? When they ship billions to Iran, and you did not approve it, are you better off? And now we spend billions on Ukraine. Are you now better off than say 3 years back due to the spending?

Have you ever considered those in DC to be frugal with your money? When they ship billions to Iran, and you did not approve it, are you better off? And now we spend billions on Ukraine. Are you now better off than say 3 years back due to the spending?
We did not ship billions to Iran
We released their own money which had been frozen

We accomplish more as a society than we do as a bunch of individuals looking out for their own interests
Primarily that claim is because of the Wealthy who live their lives making plans and then implementing them. They and not the Feds are making our lives better. When the Feds declare war and do not ask you, are you better off?

The majority of individuals live a life of being heavily taxed and do not get told the truth by the Feds. The gains are made not by the Feds, but by the despised wealthy.

I want to talk about normal lives.
1. Heavily taxed.
2. NO SAY at all in what the FEDS do.
3. More say over their state.
4. More at the City level.

Most live life. They do not guide their lives, they merely take life as it exists. They do not plan much if at all. They do not have goals to get wealthy. They see wealth as an evil. They see the very rich, the very powerful Feds as our master and they thank the Feds for what shit they leave over for the masses.

View attachment 839294
A steeply graduated income tax with no loop holes is the best way to make sure that idle rich pay the vast majority of taxes.
The Rich are not idle at all. And putting on them the bulk of the burden only encourages the wastrals at the Feds to keep raising taxes. Notice how the story of Raising taxes is the story told by the party called Democrats.

:desk:
Me…ME!

The Federal Income Tax is the best way to raise $4 trillion a year in revenue

We have nothing to replace it
How much should you pay the firms that hired you? They actually pay you where the Feds only take from you and promise you at a future date the taxpayer will pay you more.

But you wouldn't do it right! Government knows best.

The Rich are not idle at all. And putting on them the bulk of the burden only encourages the wastrals at the Feds to keep raising taxes. Notice how the story of Raising taxes is the story told by the party called Democrats.
Unfortunately, the Democrats let the tax issue get away from them. When most Americans associated the Democrats with good things, paid for by the rich, and threatened by the Republicans, the Democrats dominated the United States.

View attachment 839294
A steeply graduated income tax with no loop holes is the best way to make sure that idle rich pay the vast majority of taxes.
The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

Limit inheritances to $100,000 and ban all trust funds. There would be no rational need for any other taxes. Besides, eliminating birth privileges would free up talent to reach its most productive level, which the HeirHeads block in many different ways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back