who has been to the Baltic states?

inhave been to

• Total voters
Have you asked your wife about that? What she thinks?

To same extent, yes. It wants a sphere of influence. With vassal states.

No, man. The current leadership served the Evil Empire. And wants those good old days to come back.

I still think this war will end with a draw.
She hates Russia. However thanks to knowing the facts of the situation, she knows the West instigated and provoked the war. Like me, she hates war and knows it’s always a scam by the elite.

Russia like all great powers wants nations on it’s borders to not threaten it. Do you think for one second the US would accept a hostile Mexico or Canada?

Not true. The Soviets died peacefully. We need to recognize how great an accomplishment that was. Few great empires die without violence. The US likely will nuke the world before allowing China becoming the world’s hegemonic power.

Putin has been in power 20 years. Yet you think he wants the empire back, and yet, he can’t subdue little Ukraine. Think better. Stop the fear. It makes one foolish.

Last edited:
She hates Russia. However thanks to knowing the facts of the situation, she knows the West instigated and provoked the war.
🇷🇺🐷🇷🇺 BS

why Moscow bolshevik animals were never punished for their horrible crimes ?
Never Forget, Never Again!

Russia like all great powers wants nations on it’s borders to not threaten it. Do you think for one second the US would accept a hostile Mexico or Canada
Maybe not, it won't. But then again, what hostile means here? Does the US want to dictate domestic policy of these countries?

Not true. The Soviets died peacefully. We need to recognize how great an accomplishment that was. Few great empires die without violence. The US likely will nuke the world before allowing China becoming the world’s hegemonic power
That is not true. There were ethnic conflicts (wars) along the Soviet Union - Nagorno-Karabakh, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Tajikistan. The war in Ukraine now is a direct result of those events.

And one could only guess what would have been then had GKCHP gained power.

Putin has been in power 20 years. Yet you think he wants the empire back, and yet, he can’t subdue little Ukraine. Think better. Stop the fear. It makes one foolish
What he wants and what he can are two completely different things.

For decades it was near impossible. The Russians in the Soviet Union made it dangerous and...
Not for us .
I have visited all three Baltics several times and it is no different in any way to travelling from the UK to any other EU country .
Equally true pre- 2004 when they all joined the EU .

Talinn about 20 years ago. It was a fiootball trip. We flew to Heldinki and got the ferry across to Tallinn. Stopped in the Viru which was ok. Spent the laye nights in Cafe Amigo under the hotel. The cleaners kicked us out around 6.

Went to Riga about 6 years ago with Mrs T so I saw more of the town. Thats where I noticed the soviet buildings. They were quite chilling really. Riga seemed ro be trying for a party vibe but im not sure it works there.

taliinn once had a german name

now their homepage does not even mention it

I have been to Baltic Polish tri-city (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) in summer.

Nothing to risk a ww3 for or risk any non-Baltic soldiers to die for, no honey growing from trees there.

Forum List

Back