Zone1 Who believes in casting spells?

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Live a lifetime on or tied to the rez and you will realize, regardless of the atheists and human units, that the veil between this world and the other is very, very thin.

Who believes in the effectiveness of casting spells. I know a professor of geography in an East Texas university had his whole life and world traumatized because he irked an unknow Skin Walker from the west who attended the institution.

1. www.calastrology.com· Deal

Spell Casting that Works - Real Spells, Fast Results​

Thousands of Spells to Change Your Life & Get it Back on Track in 2023 & Better Than Ever. All Spells Covered by Our Full Money-Back Guarantee. Order Now—You Have Nothing to Lose!
    People also search for

shadow wizard gang we love casting spellstaylor swift casting spells
    daddy don't know mommy's casting spellscasting spells on people
    casting spells as rituals 5ecasting spells for beginners
    casting spells and cursescasting spells
  2. www.temu.com

Casting Spells - Casting Spells【2024 Only】​

Come and check Casting Spells at a surprisingly low price, you'd never want to miss it. Don't swipe away. Massive discounts on our products here - up to 90% off!
    Types: Women's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Beauty & Health, Home & Kitchen
  3. www.7witchescoven.com

7 Witches Coven - Speak To A Witch For Free​

7 Witches Coven offers various spells & spell types. Free consultations available online. Variety of customized spells and more. Order online at 7 Witches Coven.
  4. www.ebay.com· Free Shipping

Spells Casting On eBay - Get Spells Casting On eBay​

We've got your back with eBay money-back guarantee. Enjoy Spells casting you can trust. No matter what you love, you'll find it here. Search Spells casting and more.

The principle behind "spell casting," is the same principle behind prayer.

The good book warns against spell casting, mostly because spell casting can often neglect laws one, three & seven. Messing around in this type of arcane practice, may have mostly deleterious affects for your life, rather than beneficial affects.

It might be best if you just stick with prayer instead.

iu

Live a lifetime on or tied to the rez and you will realize, regardless of the atheists and human units, that the veil between this world and the other is very, very thin.

Who believes in the effectiveness of casting spells. I know a professor of geography in an East Texas university had his whole life and world traumatized because he irked an unknow Skin Walker from the west who attended the institution.

Thousands of Spells to Change Your Life & Get it Back on Track in 2023 & Better Than Ever. All Spells Covered by Our Full Money-Back Guarantee. Order Now—You Have Nothing to Lose!
    People also search for

2. www.temu.com

Come and check Casting Spells at a surprisingly low price, you'd never want to miss it. Don't swipe away. Massive discounts on our products here - up to 90% off!
  3. www.7witchescoven.com

7 Witches Coven offers various spells & spell types. Free consultations available online. Variety of customized spells and more. Order online at 7 Witches Coven.

We've got your back with eBay money-back guarantee. Enjoy Spells casting you can trust. No matter what you love, you'll find it here. Search Spells casting and more.

I believe it is all bullshit.

If it was real I'd cast a spell or pray to the gods to smite the filthy, commie dems!

abortion fujb.jpg

The good book warns against spell casting, mostly because spell casting can often neglect laws one, three & seven. Messing around in this type of arcane practice, may have mostly deleterious affects for your life, rather than beneficial affects.

iu
So to you the "good book" is a self help thingy?

Retarded Horses is a fan of casting spells but doesn’t believe in God.

His bigger problem is that retarded horses can’t spell anyway.
Seriously?

That makes not a lick of sense.

There is not universe in which spell casting & prayer exists, w/o a higher a power/creator & laws of the conscious/dimension.

Either consciousness and love is an illusion, or it is not. There is no in between. . . . IMO.

iu

You spelled DIVINE wrong.

Unless you're a transvestite in a John Waters film.

People also search for

2. www.temu.com

3. www.7witchescoven.com

The power of suggestion can accomplish wonderful and terrible things and I believe there are demonic forces within the spirit world around us as well as the force of love, goodness, justice, mercy. So I don't know how much credence to give to some of it while believing a lot of it is pure bunk. All of it is fraudulent? I don't know. I do know the scriptures strongly warn us to stay away from that stuff. I think it good advice.

Seriously?

That makes not a lick of sense.

There is not universe in which spell casting & prayer exists, w/o a higher a power/creator & laws of the conscious/dimension.

Either consciousness and love is an illusion, or it is not. There is no in between. . . . IMO.
He has it wrong. I don't believe in the Christian mythos. I believe in divinity and a spirituality of good that permeates the Creation, which means there must be a Creator.

I honor Foxfyre's thinking about this. And Mr. Beale's concern if not his lack of understanding.

You spelled DIVINE wrong.

Unless you're a transvestite in a John Waters film.
I didn't make that meme. I just picked the first one out of dozens. It had the most writing to explain. I'm not a grammar/spelling nazi. Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities. :lol:

Here is another one for you to proof read.
8qj17i.jpg

I believe in divinity and a spirituality of good that permeates the Creation, which means there must be a Creator.

Yeah, Christians don't believe in divinity. Nope.

Yeah, Christians don't believe good permeates Creation. I've never heard that before from them. :lol:

Yeah, Christians don't believe there is a Creator. :oops:

I don't believe in the Christian mythos.

Yeah. . . I can see that. . . . totally makes sense.

This isn't Hogwarts so no I don't believe that we shouldn't be casting spells because that kind of magic isn't real. I really wish that it was, but the only good magic is in make believe.

Yeah, Christians don't believe in divinity. Nope. Yeah, Christians don't believe good permeates Creation. I've never heard that before from them. :lol: Yeah, Christians don't believe there is a Creator. :oops: Yeah. . . I can see that. . . . totally makes sense.
Be goofy, if you wish. :)

Forum List

Back