Where are new-age Leftist / Democrat policies working?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My daughter and I were struggling to understand this…How do Leftists / Democrats stay so committed to their ideologies, policies and platforms?
Which Dem-like run communities, cities, states or nations seem to be on the right path / trajectory? Where is quality of life on the up and up and improving for the whole?
(Please don’t point us to all white communities, cities, states or nations for proof…you make yourself look real bad when doing so.)

Define "working".

If the outcome is to turn places like the left coast cities into filthy, drug infested, violent, third-world shitholes, the plan is really coming together.

Its more like trying to drag red states (which closely resemble third world shit holes in some aspects) kicking and screaming into (at least) the 19th century.

The United States.
Hahaha…$30T in debt, a larger homeless population than some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million illegal trespassers fucking over the citizenry, a worthless public school system, a destroyed healthcare system, a citizenry that hates one another, criminality off the charts, a pandemic killing in record numbers, social media and media steering the direction of the nation, fuel at all time highs…I could go on and on.
Are you sure you’re paying attention and know what positive trajectory is?

Its more like trying to drag red states (which closely resemble third world shit holes in some aspects) kicking and screaming into (at least) the 19th century.
That’s racist as hell…everyone knows those poor blacks in red states destroy all spread sheets.

Hahaha…$30T in debt, a larger homeless population than some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million illegal trespassers fucking over the citizenry, a worthless public school system, a destroyed healthcare system, a citizenry that hates one another, criminality off the charts, a pandemic killing in record numbers, social media and media steering the direction of the nation, fuel at all time highs…I could go on and on.
Are you sure you’re paying attention and know what positive trajectory is?
America is the greatest nation on earth... Period. Bar none. As with all nations...we have our share of problems. One of which is that 70M people have decided on their own to not live in reality and are profane about it while they believe an orange blob whose most remarkable quality is his ability to lie every time he opens his mouth.

As for you...

Feel free to leave any time you want. I speak for everybody when I say nobody is going to miss you.

Any time the rural republican areas inadvertently produce individuals with the ambition to be better off than their parents where do they move to?

We can make this thread comical as hell but I prefer it stay serious.
I wonder, are we sure Leftists / Democrats are actually trying or hoping to IMPROVE America?
Can we get the ‘moderates’ to weigh in on this…. Mac1958 Golfing Gator ….Based on reality, the numbers, the data….are Dems trying to enhance and improve America?

Last edited:
Any time the rural republican areas inadvertently produce individuals with the ambition to be better off than their parents where do they move to?
These types move to Seattle, Portland, Loon York and Lost Angeles to expand the decay and degradation…Why do you ask?
EFEF4130-807E-4439-A7EF-10B410AD5B79.jpeg

America is the greatest nation on earth... Period. Bar none. As with all nations...we have our share of problems. One of which is that 70M people have decided on their own to not live in reality and are profane about it while they believe an orange blob whose most remarkable quality is his ability to lie every time he opens his mouth.

As for you...

Feel free to leave any time you want. I speak for everybody when I say nobody is going to miss you.
Hahaha…You Tards are so predictable. I pointed out a shit-ton of facts and you pretend you don’t even see them and default right to FEELINGS.

I auppose I'm asking you why you think republican polices are so awesome when every rural nowhere shithole has been a laboratory for their polices for many decades?
I think where you fuck up is you honestly believe that Americans live for GDP… Good real Americans are all about quality of life.
What’s bizarre as all hell is….you twisted Tards hate achievers until you don’t because the proper debate presents itself. Twilight Zone shit.

Hahaha…You Tards are so predictable. I pointed out a shit-ton of facts and you pretend you don’t even see them and default right to FEELINGS.

Again, if you think the US is a failed nation...feel free to shove it and shove off. Again...I speak for everyone when I say nobody is going to miss you.

My daughter and I were struggling to understand this…How do Leftists / Democrats stay so committed to their ideologies, policies and platforms?
Which Dem-like run communities, cities, states or nations seem to be on the right path / trajectory? Where is quality of life on the up and up and improving for the whole?
(Please don’t point us to all white communities, cities, states or nations for proof…you make yourself look real bad when doing so.)
If the media weren't on their side most of this shit would be shat

I think where you fuck up is you honestly believe that Americans live for GDP… Good real Americans are all about quality of life.
What’s bizarre as all hell is….you twisted Tards hate achievers until you don’t because the proper debate presents itself. Twilight Zone shit.
Trump achieved the goal of being the first one-term president this century. LOL

Forum List

Back