📛 We will be adding badges/icons that users can pick to show up under their username. Help us!

I'm qualified, but haven't received.

Well, I cannot speak in any official capacity, but I don't think everyone is assigned yet, qualified or not. The badges are still being tested and under development. I'm guessing that as people become qualified, maybe they will get an award notification, then choose whether they want to use/display them or not, but that is strictly under the control of management.

Perhaps they can assign you a special 'Darth Vader' helmet badge! :SMILEW~130:

Again, I stress that badges need to be very simple and basic to retain distinctiveness at their very small size! There won't be any Princess Leias wielding light sabers!

I played a lot of Civ over the years. Civ 6 is AWESOME by the way.
Yeah, I have seen in the computer game thread, due to everyone on the forum being a fan of politics, it is the one PC game, that has more than likely been played by a cross section on here. . . other than solitaire.

Well, I cannot speak in any official capacity, but I don't think everyone is assigned yet, qualified or not. The badges are still being tested and under development. I'm guessing that as people become qualified, maybe they will get an award notification, then choose whether they want to use/display them or not, but that is strictly under the control of management.

Perhaps they can assign you a special 'Darth Vader' helmet badge! :SMILEW~130:

Again, I stress that badges need to be very simple and basic to retain distinctiveness at their very small size! There won't be any Princess Leias wielding light sabers!
If I don't get my Leader of the Resistance badge, I would be willing to settle for a geriatric savior faire badge.

If one chooses to go badgeless, is there a badge for that?
No, you get a detention.
Drag someone else's family members in here?
You get 2!
18332.jpg

Accept the challenge of being Official Badge Distributor?

Hot Dog 🌭 Badger 🦡 says
don't have something positive to contribute I really don't
give a :eusa_hand:!

I got an OG Badge. Thanks for reminding me that I have been haunting this place for a decade (longer actually).

We are going to be adding some icons that people can add to their profile and that show up under their usernames. We are interested in hearing from the users what different icons they would want and the label to go with them.

As an example we could have an icon that says Far Left or Far Right, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc.. in addition, you'll need to pick with emoji you want to go with the label. You can find a list of the icons that are available here: 📙 Emojipedia — 😃 Home of Emoji Meanings 💁👌🎍😍

🚯 Absolutely no negative names or icons will be added. Please keep this thread clean and professional. If you don't have something positive to contribute I really don't want to hear it.

As an example, I've already added a badge for our top donators, and you can see the badge here: Badges

I've also added an example badge which you can see under my Admin/Moderator Bars in my Postbit area.
I was here under a different username back in the bygone days of the 2010’s.

But I lost all my “points” and so forth when I returned, after a hiatus, under my current, accurate and clever new username. Sadly, it fails to note my OLD START DATE.

I would like an OG badge. 😁😎

Forum List

Back