US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

The only ones who targeted civilians were the Muslim savages on October 7th.

Your blinded by your bias against the Joooo country.
You are so fucking full of shit! To date, you have deliberately murdered between 10,000 - 30,000 innocent civilians that had nothing to do with Oct 7th.

You are so fucking full of shit! To date, you have deliberately murdered between 10,000 - 30,000 innocent civilians that had nothing to do with Oct 7th.
I did? I‘ve just been watching TV and lunching with friends.

Oh right….all Jews are the same to you.

I did? I‘ve just been watching TV and lunching with friends.

Oh right….all Jews are the same to you.

Most people haven't met Jews.

but thy know enough to blame us,
personally and collectively for as much as 10-30k deaths,
simply haven't yet decided on how many sound more believable....

How many times do I have to tell you this has nothing to do with Jews?
Then why are Jews on campuses nationwide being bullied, spit on, assaulted, blocked from attending class, and are being threatened with genocide and being turned into lampshades again?

Right…. nothing to do with Jews.

Then why are Jews on campuses nationwide being bullied, spit on, assaulted, blocked from attending class, and are being threatened with genocide and being turned into lampshades again?

Right…. nothing to do with Jews.
That is a different issue. I think it is disgusting Jews are being targeted. Jews and Judaism are not the problem. The Israeli right is the problem. But not Jews.

There is a lot of protests about them, but they did not initiate it. Israel maintained an illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years, that's what started it.
it's funny how you demofks just turret everything like it's fine wine. No they are not. In fact, I challenge you to post one link of someone protesting them.

dude, I truly don't care what you feel. My statement is factual and it is what it is, you are for abuse to innocent people when you can't denounce Hamas.
I’m sure he’s a Biden voter.

Jews who continue to vote for Democrats after what we’ve seen the last several months are either idiots, ignoramuses, or just plain brainwashed by media.

I’m sure he’s a Biden voter.

Jews who continue to vote for Democrats after what we’ve seen the last several months are either idiots, ignoramuses, or just plain brainwashed by media.
Lisa, we have problems with americans putting americans in jail because they disagree with them. We have our own genocide happening here.

dude, I truly don't care what you feel. My statement is factual and it is what it is, you are for abuse to innocent people when you can't denounce Hamas.
I agree with you. Hamas has problems. But so does Israel. Many people think Israel is a sacred cow you can't criticize. I criticize both Hamas and Israel, with Israel being the bigger evil of the two.

Lisa, we have problems with americans putting americans in jail because they disagree with them. We have our own genocide happening here.
It’s not genocide, because nobody is being killed (yet), but our country has turned into a North Korea where those who don’t support the liberal agenda, or are a threat to its progress, are imprisoned or tried with false charges to put them in prison .

The 1/6 trespassers - a misdemeanor - are an example. So is President Trump. I just pray we can overcome the Dems’ un-American attempts to keep the people from choosing the president.

Forum List

Back