Thought For The Day by John Jaeger, MBA

Gentlemen, treat the woman you are dating with the greatest of respect and honor. She may become your wife, and you do not want to regret how you treated her for the rest of your life. - John Phillip Jaeger

“I have been made victorious through terror.” – (Bukhari 4.52.220 - Mohammad)

Athanasius Kircher, (1602-1680) a devout Christian astronomer and polymath, constructed a complex working model of the solar system showing the Sun and the planets circling around it. One day he invited his atheist friend into his study to see this model. His friend was intrigued by the model’s incredible complexity. He exclaimed : “How beautiful it is! Who made it?“

Kircher responded: “No one made it. It made itself! “

The atheist stared at him in disbelief: “That‘s absurd! You don’t expect me to believe that! Do you?“

Kircher answered: “No. I don‘t. But
what’s even more absurd is that‘s what you believe about the real solar system, which is vastly more complex than this simple model.“

VOLTAIRE — famous anti-Christian atheist: "I have swallowed nothing but smoke. I have intoxicated myself with the incense that turned my head. I am abandoned by God and man.” He said to his physician, Dr. Fochin: “I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months of life." When he was told this was not possible, he said “Then I shall die and go to hell!" His nurse said: “For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness.”

There remains, therefore, no supposition possible to explain the recorded phenomenon except the combination of the fructification and rupture of the heart. - Samuel Houghton, M.D., great physiologist from the University of Dublin

We are told on eyewitness authority that “blood and water” came out of the pierced side of Jesus. The eyewitness clearly attached great importance to this.

This is evidence of massive clotting of the blood in the main arteries, and is exceptionally strong medical proof of death. It is all the more impressive because the evangelist could not possibly have realized its significance to a pathologist. the “blood and water” from the spear-thrust is proof positive that Jesus was already dead. - Michael Green , The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, pages 224-225

"The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." --economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

Never more true than today......

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: Luke 10:51

and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. – Luke 22:36

Forum List

Back