The Red Wave is Coming

Never is in the political world and so many idiots on sides trying to play games in a election year, but as for Cruz having Trump gnads in his mouth… Well, I ain’t going to answer because I need a definition of what type of balls you are writing about…?
And again we see the problem with giving a quick general definition.

Americans are too stupid to think outside their binary political sphere.

For most people, I think it is more an issue of knowing that if a lot of people vote third party, the very likely outcome will simply be a loss of votes for the party which is the lesser of two evils just allowing the worse party to win instead, so they stick to voting for the lesser of the evils to keep the other party from winning.

What is your definition of a woman? Remember, your definition has to be a universal definition that can be used in court, in medical settings, and in any other situation where a woman has to be defined.
A woman has a vagina. A man has a penis.
FB_IMG_1649619155468.jpg

So a woman who has gone through menopause, and can no longer have children is not a woman?
Only if she has decided she's now a man

Serious question. Aren't you at all embarrassed that, for the sake of the crazies in your party, you have to show unity with your party by claiming you can't tell if a person is male or female? Aren't you embarrassed?

Last edited:
What does that have to do with it? She still has a vagina. What does she get a penis after menopause?
So a vagina is the determining factor? Sex change recipients have a vagina. Now this is where you say "a natural vagina, and not one that has been artificially formed. To that, I ask about women who have suffered a horrific accident or disease, and need plastic surgery to rebuild their vagina. Are they still women? Seems it's not that easy to give a definition that is specific enough for use by a Supreme Court justice.

Only if she has decided she's now a man

Serious question. Aren't you at all embarrassed that, for the sake of the crazies in your party, you have to show unity with your party by claiming you can't tell if a person is male or female? Aren't you embarrassed?
Are you embarrassed by the head of your party that lies so often, and won't admit he lost the election? What about all those fools that think he can and should be reinstated? Do they embarrass you?

So a vagina is the determining factor? Sex change recipients have a vagina. Now this is where you say "a natural vagina, and not one that has been artificially formed. To that, I ask about women who have suffered a horrific accident or disease, and need plastic surgery to rebuild their vagina. Are they still women? Seems it's not that easy to give a definition that is specific enough for use by a Supreme Court justice.
Then I have to go back to that DNA thingy. I was trying to keep it simple. Yes you sick people will mutilate a WOMAN'S private parts. But that's not science.

Neither side had any credentials on telling people what they should believe.

Agree. Only a Party of idiots and fellow criminal travellers could lose to such vermin as Democrats, a Party that has proven over and over and over again it's a fraud and liar, same as Democrats. Trump got screwed over by the GOP, and they still block him to this day, despite all the noise for public consumption. Even if he loses, he will tear a big chunk out of both of the criminal syndicates at least if he ran Third Party and take a few seats from both.

Last edited:
Looking that way but things could change:

Senate: is not really GOP favorable, but they will probably keep their own FL, MO, NC, OH, PA, but I predict they win all swing states: AZ, GA, NH, NV and WI and the pull 2 big upsets in WA and CO to take a 56 to 44 lead.

The House could get the 280 seats!

Governors: GOO should keep AZ, FL, GA, NH, OH, TX and VT… although I think the lose MD and MY, but pick up CO, KS, ME, MI, MN, NM, NV, PA and WI. To be 34 to 16,,, we’ll about the 3/5 for an amendment.

Could be a great night… no more damage done by Biden, Pelosi, AOC, and the squad.

Forum List

Back