The Netherlands puts an end to wokeness

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
European countries are starting to see the ramifications of their open borders policies. Even one of the most traditionally-liberal countries, the Netherlands is saying "No more."

"A successful right-wing government has been formed. The anti-immigration PVV party will govern with 3 other right-wing parties.The coalition already laid out measures for a crackdown on non-EU immigration and the implementation of mass deportation. New policy: "Deport people without valid residence permits, as much as possible."

European countries are starting to see the ramifications of their open borders policies.
I was shocked yesterday when someone from Norway told me that country is now experiencing unprecedented crime (committed by immigrants).

She says that many people in Oslo now stay off the streets after 10 p.m.

(I had already known about what has happened to Sweden. But Norway, too???? How about Finland?)

European countries are starting to see the ramifications of their open borders policies.

You forget an important moment.
Dutch people has no moral or religion values anymore, it can't produce sufficient amount of children to replace dyed natives anymore.
Without a fundamentalist Christianity (I mind not corrupted dead LGBTQ woke 'churches') absolutely no chance against Islam.
No smallest chance, even no a little bit.
Only a TRUE Church can restore moral and families values, no a zionist politician like Wilders
I afraid the point of no return had been passed fifteen years ago.
The white genocide is completed in the most of West-European countries.
The same will be in all East European countries, but 10 - 15 years later

In Kiev they want to turn the “Arch of Friendship of Peoples” into an LGBT symbol or a rainbow over the water.

If these fuckers actually do that, it will be very symbolic. Let the whole world see what they traded the friendship of nations for.
GOCwW_eWsAAXlpp

Wilders has exotic ancestry from the former Dutch East Indies that was occupied by Imperial Japan. Dutch Indos oppressed the revolutionary Islamic natives, who welcomed the Japanese as liberators from Dutch colonial rule. The Indo community in the Netherlands is still stuck in the 1940s, fighting a war against Muslims at home with the formation of political parties based on nationalist (neo)colonial principles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back