Giuliani bankruptcy judge frustrated with case, rebuffs attempt to challenge $148 million judgmen

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well, he slithers and squirms, bloviates and delays--but still..his ass is through, I am amused by all the twisty shit--like a well-hooked trout~

The judge overseeing Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case said he was “disturbed” so little progress has been made in sorting out his finances, and refused Tuesday to lift a legal barrier that has kept the former New York City mayor from appealing a $148 million defamation judgment.
Giuliani declared bankruptc y in December after he was ordered to pay the staggering sum to two former election workers for spreading a false conspiracy theory about their role in the 2020 election.

Since then, Giuliani has missed deadlines to file financial disclosure reports. He hasn’t succeeded in selling residences in New York and Florida. Last week, he was suspended from WABC Radio, where he had a daily show, over what the station called his repeated violation of a ban on discussing discredited 2020 election claims.
“They have done nothing. They sold nothing. They settled nothing,” said Rachel Strickland, an attorney representing the election workers. She accused Giuliani of getting fired on purpose by “deliberately flouting his employer’s restrictions.”

“I agree with you,” U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Sean Lane responded. “And I am disturbed about the status of this case.”

$148M dollar judgement against a single individual. Not a billion dollar corporation that was responsible for the death of hundreds, but a single individual. You would think these fools would learn from the follies of Twitter when they blocked Trump and gave power to global authoritarians when they silence their citizens too.

When did America decide that the Soviet style system was more appealing than the one based on your Constitution?

Last edited:
Well, he slithers and squirms, bloviates and delays--but still..his ass is through, I am amused by all the twisty shit--like a well-hooked trout~

The judge overseeing Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case said he was “disturbed” so little progress has been made in sorting out his finances, and refused Tuesday to lift a legal barrier that has kept the former New York City mayor from appealing a $148 million defamation judgment.
Giuliani declared bankruptc y in December after he was ordered to pay the staggering sum to two former election workers for spreading a false conspiracy theory about their role in the 2020 election.

Since then, Giuliani has missed deadlines to file financial disclosure reports. He hasn’t succeeded in selling residences in New York and Florida. Last week, he was suspended from WABC Radio, where he had a daily show, over what the station called his repeated violation of a ban on discussing discredited 2020 election claims.
“They have done nothing. They sold nothing. They settled nothing,” said Rachel Strickland, an attorney representing the election workers. She accused Giuliani of getting fired on purpose by “deliberately flouting his employer’s restrictions.”

“I agree with you,” U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Sean Lane responded. “And I am disturbed about the status of this case.”
Thanks for highlighting the abuse of every power there is to crush a political opponent. Fascist 101.

It's time and past to start seizing assets.

The trial was outrageous - worse, even, that the current fiasco in Manhattan.

Giuliani was PREVENTED FROM PRESENTING EVIDENCE that supported the statements that were claimed to be slanderous. This is the essence of defense of such a claim, and Mayor G was not allowed to present evidence that supported every public statement he made about those two poll workers.

And the judge is pissed?

When the dust settles on this matter, as it surely will, Rudy will be fully exonerated. He is an intelligent person, an attorney who knows intimately what constitutes slander/defamation.

The Left is in the process of destroying the Justice System in this country. It is way past time for Americans to wake the fuck up.

Denied appeal, you fucking Commie? Giuliani was a great mayor, and he's a good guy. Trying to bankrupt him for political persecution is all kinds of fucked up.
Oh shut the fuck up you triggered little commie snowflake!
Guilianni got what he deserves.
Everything Donald Trump touches turns to shit. Why should Rudy be an exception?

Forum List

Back