The last Ringbearer

Yes. Thank you, Litwin. This is exactly what I wanted to demonstrate.
RAPIST , I DONT CARE, SAY CHECHNYA IS COOL AND GO TO SLEEP, A LOT OF Things are on the way ivan 🇷🇺🇸🇦

f68.jpg

Yes, that's what I exactly mean - no dignity, no manners, not even a slightest attempt to understand the matter of the thread. Nothing but a flow of copy-paste. So, I just labeled him as a "typical poor-payed NAFO copypaster", and deal with him accordingly (most often simply ignore him). There are plenty of other types, who can be easily labeled - "Warmonger", " Smartass", "Liberal", "MAGA", "BLM- or LGBTQ+ activist" and so on... They are plain, simple, and practically useless, coz they are just parroting other people words.

But some users are different. People who actually think about what they read or watch. And your thoughts can be interesting.

I have little to no use for those on the extremes of the political spectrum. I had a friend of mine describe me as a "Militant Moderate", and I actually think it is an apt description.

And I quite often laugh, as on the exact same page one person will call me a "MAGA hat Fascist", and a few posts lower another will scream I am a "Marxist Libtard". I often jokingly ask if they would all make up their minds, as I obviously can not be both at once. But that is a big part of "projecting". Just because somebody says something you do not agree with, they obviously must be the exact opposite of you.

In fact, it is fairly rare for me to give any kind of political post at all. I generally detest politics and avoid it wherever possible. I prefer to simply deal in facts, which is why I am rarely ever found in the "political" areas here or on any other board. I stick to history, science, and the military mostly. The rare times I have gotten involved in the political areas, it was because somebody asked me to clarify something somebody else said. And I went in, did that, then left again.

I have little to no use for those on the extremes of the political spectrum. I had a friend of mine describe me as a "Militant Moderate", and I actually think it is an apt description.

And I quite often laugh, as on the exact same page one person will call me a "MAGA hat Fascist", and a few posts lower another will scream I am a "Marxist Libtard". I often jokingly ask if they would all make up their minds, as I obviously can not be both at once. But that is a big part of "projecting". Just because somebody says something you do not agree with, they obviously must be the exact opposite of you.

In fact, it is fairly rare for me to give any kind of political post at all. I generally detest politics and avoid it wherever possible. I prefer to simply deal in facts, which is why I am rarely ever found in the "political" areas here or on any other board. I stick to history, science, and the military mostly. The rare times I have gotten involved in the political areas, it was because somebody asked me to clarify something somebody else said. And I went in, did that, then left again.
Sorry, but one more question, if it's not too personal.

What is the meaning of your nuckname?

Zavulon is a modern Greek and Slavic prononciation of name Zebulun, (Hebrew: זְבוּלֻן), the sixth son of Jacob and Leah (tens son of Jacob) and founder of Israelite tribe of Zebulun.
---------
The text of the Torah gives two different etymologies for the name Zebulun, which textual scholars attribute to different sources – one to the Jahwist and the other to the Elohist;[7] the first being that it derives from zebed, the word for gift, from Leah's view that her gaining of six sons was a gift from God; the second being that it derives from yizbeleni, meaning honour, for Leah's hope that Jacob would give her honour now that she had given birth to six sons. In Deuteronomy 33, however, an allusion is made to a third potential etymology: that it may be connected with zibhe, literally meaning sacrifice, about commercial activities of the tribe of Zebulun[8] – a commercial agreement made at Mount Tabor between the tribe of Zebulun and a group of non-Israelites was referred to as zibhe-tzedek, literally meaning sacrifice to justice or sacrifice to Tzedek.

--------
So there are some references to Maiden's Diary, Elon Mask and Naphtali Bennett phenomenons.

But most important is the reference to a character of Sergey Lukyanenko's "Night Watch", in which Zavulon is a Dark Mage, one of Generals of the Dark Others Army and, later, the chief of Moscow's 'Day Watch', one of the main antagonists in the book series and movies.

But what is the meaning of the "mushroom" nickname? I wonder if this is an ironical reference to the fact that they keep you in the darkness and feed with sh-t, or a postironical reference that in fact you are not a mushroom, because you is enlightened and they feed you with the truth?

Rather simple, it is one I picked up in the military. There is a joke that a Mushroom "is kept in the dark and fed bullcrap". Something most who have served in the military are more than familiar with.
Thanks. As I thought. I read this joke in one of Tom Clancy's books. So, is it your motivation for self-education, or something else?

If Russians had any concept of freedom they would have their own form of "USMB" and wouldn't have to bore us with their propaganda.
Sorry for being boring, I just don't want to impose. Actually, I'm more reading than writing person, and I more interested in studying your propaganda rather than spreading ours.
Talking about freedom, the Russians do have more than one conception of it.

If Russians had any concept of freedom they would have their own form of "USMB" and wouldn't have to bore us with their propaganda.
And yes, Russian propaganda is more or less concerned about inner Russian business, and, usually, is boring as hell. Ivleeva's party, arrest of Morozov, localisation of Chinese cars, another celebrity said something stupid, Degteryov as a minister of sports and so on...
But the Western propaganda about Russia is at least funny, and, sometimes it's really inspire imperialistic feeling even in such cosmopolitic person as your humble servant.
Other people and other peoples is our only mirror, and I like our reflection in this mirror.

Forum List

Back