Zone1 the 2 fallacies in saying : All Scripture is inspired by God not sinful men

People know what the society says are right and wrong but, alas, life is shades of grey.
I'm sure that was comforting to the Jews in the 1940's and the blacks in the 1800's.

Right and wrong are not based upon popular opinion, they are based upon logic and truth. Neither of which are relative.

So we agree that man defined God, not the other way around?

The Bible was probably written in Babylon, a few centuries before the common era. Moses was, at least partially, a mythical character whose legends were passed down orally. His association with Egypt is iffy since the Exodus legend was just what the Jews of Babylon needed to justify their return to Judah and resume running things there.

What is this "great migration from the cradle of civilization"? What is the evidence other than your allegorical interpretations?
No, I don't think we do agree on that. The Bible isn't God nor was it written by God.

You really do have a hard on for the God of Abraham.

God didn't write it. Do you think everyone interprets reality the exact same way let alone an allegorical accounts from antiquity? I don't.

He knew people like you would put him on trial so he beat you to it.
So in the enormity of the OT and NT, what comes from God and what comes from man?

I'm sure that was comforting to the Jews in the 1940's and the blacks in the 1800's.

Right and wrong are not based upon popular opinion, they are based upon logic and truth. Neither of which are relative.
Could not agree less. Is homosexuality right or wrong? Different societies have held very different views. The Brits used to jail their gays, but don't anymore. Which was right and which was wrong?

is your sumer version based on the metaphysical beginning, the dawn of humanity 1.5 million years from that time passed down or simply - made up - during that time, sumer just to be a dialectic lesson void of heavenly persuasion. the desert version.

paradisians, jesus believed the goal from the beginning for remission to paradise is self determination to become equal to those already there - than the servitude and denial used as an entrance by the desert. and is passed down from the beginning to this day. the message is not a myth rather the heavenly religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - and judgement if ever accomplished is the true path to the everlasting.

It goes back about 6000 years.

So in the enormity of the OT and NT, what comes from God and what comes from man?
the closest we can come to that is by researching original texts, such as new testament papyri. For the old testament there are these original texts.

Most importantly one must understand how the bible was copied before the printing press was invented. All the errors introduced,, either by intention or mistake. And even before that in the original greek translation. Language is a creation of man, and translating between languages introduces artifacts of interpretation between languages, which is from the original languages of Jesus & disciples being translated into greek.

the closest we can come to that is by researching original texts, such as new testament papyri. For the old testament there are these original texts.

Most importantly one must understand how the bible was copied before the printing press was invented. All the errors introduced,, either by intention or mistake. And even before that in the original greek translation. Language is a creation of man, and translating between languages introduces artifacts of interpretation between languages, which is from the original languages of Jesus & disciples being translated into greek.
So nothing in the King James Bible comes from God?

ding
alang1216
BreezeWood

Sumer wasn't a country.it was a collection of city states around 4100 BC.

Sumer is the locale commonly referred to as “the Cradle of Civilization” because of the cultural and technological advancements made there which include but are not limited to:

agricultural techniques
domestication of animals
astrology and the development of the zodiac
the concept of time
science and technology
the wheel
writing and literature
religion
mathematics and astronomy
long-distance trade
medical practices (including dentistry).

ding
alang1216
BreezeWood

Sumer is the locale commonly referred to as “the Cradle of Civilization” because of the cultural and technological advancements made there which include but are not limited to:

agricultural techniques
domestication of animals
astrology and the development of the zodiac
the concept of time
science and technology
the wheel
writing and literature
religion
mathematics and astronomy
long-distance trade
medical practices (including dentistry).
That's nice.

and that is related to the 1st century events and the reasons for those who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination - as the true heavenly path to the everlasting.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out and I'm also pretty sure you haven't. IMHO.
Don't bet the farm on it. Don't confuse my not discussing religious theology with you as insecurity of belief. I just don't see any good reasons to discuss them with someone like you.

Forum List

Back