Student protesters mum

Ok

You supplied your reference so here is mine

1. Erich Hampe "Der Zivile Luftschutz im Zweiten Weltkrieg" pp.138-142 The figure of 500,000 includes 436,000 civilians, 39,000 foreign workers and prisoners of war and 25,000 police and military personnel.
To summarize: 436,000 german civilians killed, but only 25,000 police and german military personnel
Bibi demands US college student protests be shut down and the US government does as he directs. Dumb Americans back Bibi and want the American students prosecuted. Are these dumb Americans traitors?

Bibi demands US college student protests be shut down and the US government does as he directs. Dumb Americans back Bibi and want the American students prosecuted. Are these dumb Americans traitors?
I think Bibi is doing the right thing to keep up the pressure till hopefully Hamas is completely wiped out

Greenies wont like it but the IDF is beginning to flood the tunnels and the terrorists are starting to cave

The students?

I wont go that far even for those replacing the US flag with the Hamas flag

Its offensive and stupid but not a capital crime imo

The dumb American.
If the “students” are breaking university rules they should be expelled

non students who are arrested should be punished within the law

are you saying the people of gaza didnt elect hamas to run govern them??
or that there were no tunnels??

the proof is right in front of you,,

did you know your position is aligned with white supremacist's??
Did they elect HAMAS or did they just take the damn place over.

When you take someone's land I am pretty sure they aren't too happy about it.

No it's not, that's why I asked you for it.

Did they elect HAMAS or did they just take the damn place over.

When you take someone's land I am pretty sure they aren't too happy about it.

No it's not, that's why I asked you for it.
you dont know??

they elected them with I think it was 80% support,,
still to this day they support hamas,,

Ok

You supplied your reference so here is mine

1. Erich Hampe "Der Zivile Luftschutz im Zweiten Weltkrieg" pp.138-142 The figure of 500,000 includes 436,000 civilians, 39,000 foreign workers and prisoners of war and 25,000 police and military personnel.
To summarize: 436,000 german civilians killed, but only 25,000 police and german military personnel
Now you are catching on, do you think it was justified?

Ok now show the death tolls.

Gaza after the bombing.
iu

Health Ministry In Hamas-run Gaza Says War Death Toll At 34,049​

Dresden after the fire bombing.
dresden-bombing.webp

Dresden historical commission publishes final report
Up to 25,000 citizens lost their lives during Allied bombing raids in February 1945

Hiroshima after the bomb.
iu

Hiroshima bomb: Japan marks 75 years since nuclear attack​

". . . . On 6 August 1945, a US bomber dropped the uranium bomb above the city, killing around 140,000 people. .. "

Forum List

Back