Step Father illegal rape Step Daughter

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
A Honduran national in the United States illegally has been accused of raping his 15-year-old stepdaughter in suburban Maryland, the seventh such case in the area over the past five weeks.

Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, 37, is charged with second-degree rape, sex abuse of a minor, third-degree sex offense and fourth-degree sex offense, according to WJLA.

In a statement to WJLA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said that Carrasco-Hernandez was previously deported in April 2017, but re-entered the United States "sometime thereafter."

Carrasco-Hernandez could face up to 56 years in state prison in convicted on all charges. He also faces up to 20 years in federal prison for re-entering the U.S. having been previously deported, an ICE official told WJLA.

Now that is special a five time deportee who just keeps coming back...We need to control that border with what ever means that it takes.

Earlier this month, another undocumented immigrant was arrested on second-degree rape and assault charges but was released days later after the Montgomery County Jail ignored ICE's detainer request.

So the question begs.....what about the low life scum bag idiot bitch that "married" him? She get off scot free?

Put him in Gen Pop at the prison and let them know what he did. He’ll be found beaten to death somewhere in the prison. Con’s don’t like kid rapists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put him in Gen Pop at the prison and let them know what he did. He’ll be found beaten to death somewhere in the prison. Con’s don’t like kid rapists.

Cons don't consider 15 year olds kids.

What is it in Maryland? This is the seventh rapist of minors in a month. And this one had been deported five times. Firing squad he's not worth saving.

From the headline one infers legal rape is possible.

Legal rape. This is not some 3 world country. There is no legal rape. Cut his dick off and through him in a prison

Forum List

Back