Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Well if you have an agenda to overthrow America by fundamentally changing it by any means necessary, then yes you are spot on in your assessment.

Biden just wants power for wealth positioning unto himself, but Obama is the real change agent.
In Aramaic the Antichrist is said to come like lightning from heaven; lightning in Aramaic is Brak and heaven is Bama

Strange, the mother claimed she saw evidence her daughter was in a Gaza hospital:

Looks like Palestinians were lying again.

I didn’t think there was any way she was alive the way her body was displayed.

Her mother did say that.

I don't think they found her head......

I thought they said they found a skull fragment.

I'll bet the sludgesuckers who attacked that music festival found the fighting tough.

I mean....a young, petite, tatoo artist.....well, that's what the Green Berets recruit. :eek: :eek: :eek:

They will never learn it seems. I guess if you're enough of a pacifist to lose your life to evil without a fight, then you would have to be comfortable in your chosen ending.

Doubt anyone told her about the attack in advance.

I have a daughter who has been there repeatedly.

This attack really made me angry.

Whatever Israel does....I am not complaining.

" Theists Arrogance Incapable Of Self Incrimination Decline Candor By Accusing Others Of Self Promotion "

* Anxiety Looming About Mortality From Genetic Religion And Meaning Of An After Life By Nature Of Gawd *

It is what it is and as is simple as it gets , while apparently you do not know enough about the difference between qurayshism , torahnism , fictional ishmaelism and antinomianism to know that this moniker is not concerned with lifting up itself rather than lifting up the principles of social and political systems .

One may not think it matters, but it can be relevant in concerns to the way you present yourself. Enjoy.

How many hostages are still in-question? 100 (-ish) ?

I would be shocked if more than 10-20% of them were still alive.

They are casualties of war.

Israeli war operations should not be hindered by the prospect of getting them back.

Not if Israel hopes to win and survive.
Yes I'm afraid you are right. The hostage thing could have been handled way better if the world would have focused on the crimes of Hamas, and stayed focused on the fact that they broke the worst laws pertaining to mankind that could be broken.

How anyone could just be proven wrong in so many ways over and over again, but still continue the lies without any clear conscience is simply amazing to most rational thinking human beings.

Yes I'm afraid you are right. The hostage thing could have been handled way better if the world would have focused on the crimes of Hamas, and stayed focused on the fact that they broke the worst laws pertaining to mankind that could be broken.

How anyone could just be proven wrong in so many ways over and over again, but still continue the lies without any clear conscience is simply amazing to most rational thinking human beings.
agree!

And she is the reason why Hamas must be destroyed - they raped her and displayed her broken body on the back of a truck and filmed it and posted it on Al Jazeera and it’s still on there and every so called Palestinian in Gaza cheered as did numerous British female students which speaks volumes about them rather than this poor woman - if it was your daughter Biden you imbecile you would have nuked the whole of the Middle East you gormless brain dead hypocrite - this is what Hamas do - they destroy beautiful things xx

Karl Ballantyne.

IMG-20240527-WA0003.jpg

Forum List

Back