Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

Well here is what you said:

Are you now going to suggest that the left is responsible for/played a huge role in the blob's ascendancy but somehow not responsible for the resulting circus? It would be like saying global warming being responsible for hurricanes but not the flooding.

The whole argument is just stupid MAC. If PC caused bigots to turn violent...I would submit that the character of the bigot is what is questionable; not the phone tree that says "press 1 for English, two for Spanish".
Looks like we disagree then. I already knew that.

Well here is what you said:

Are you now going to suggest that the left is responsible for/played a huge role in the blob's ascendancy but somehow not responsible for the resulting circus? It would be like saying global warming being responsible for hurricanes but not the flooding.

The whole argument is just stupid MAC. If PC caused bigots to turn violent...I would submit that the character of the bigot is what is questionable; not the phone tree that says "press 1 for English, two for Spanish".
It's not even an argument. It's just him trying to shift blame from the adults engaging in this shit activity to the people Mac really has a problem with. These poor dumb MAGAts aren't responsible for their own actions. Why? Who the fuck knows. Something something liberals.

Looks like we disagree then. I already knew that.
Oh we agree to disagree that we aren't responsible for the actions of others? :dunno: :laugh:

You're one step away from blaming what happens on us wearing skirts. In fact it's really not different from that at all. Pushing liberal policies, like trans rights and acceptance, because we belive in them, and advocating for the right for humans of any biological sex to identify and dress as they choose, including in skirts is just too much for bigot MAGAts and so ultimately their violence is all our fault.

One of these days the ends of the spectrum here are going to complain about something I actually SAID.

:laugh:
One of these days you'll stop being a complete pussy about the things I can quote you saying.
As I said, the Left denies the role they played, and you just demonstrated that.

The Left -- as I described over and over in real time here for a couple of years, as you know -- played a huge role in the rise of Trump in the FIRST place with its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics.

I love how this pussy and fucking moron Mac1958 imagines Identity Politics to be a liberal thing. What the hell then are Republican arguments about Democrats keeping black voters on the democratic plantation? Or arguing that we're a Christian nation? Or that white people are being purposely replaced? These aren't examples of Identity Politics? :dunno: :laugh:

Like most blobbers, he's not all there mentally.

Good to see you've backed away from the "nobody was wearing armor" bullshit you've tried earlier.

Again, have you ever been correct about anything?
I wasn’t aware 1 guy was. Frankly a lot of the afternmath, the Jan 6 committee show trials etc sort of took over as far more relevant in my mind

If Trump is allowed to run and win the presidency, despite any claims of "dictatorship," on his first day, he should mandate the National Guards of any states having "violent" pro-Palestinian protesters acting out, stop the protesters, round them up, determine who among them are non-citizens and toss them the hell out of this nation, permanently. Citizen students among them should be tossed out of the colleges, never to return.
As for citizens, there needs to be an Amendment to the Constitution that would allow for even natural born US citizens to lose their citizenship and be shipped off to nations most aligning with their beliefs (i.e., theocracy, communist, etc.).
Get lost.

I wasn’t aware 1 guy was. Frankly a lot of the afternmath, the Jan 6 committee show trials etc sort of took over as far more relevant in my mind
Yeah, their being hunted down like dogs was a great thing to see wasn't it? 1300+ charged, I think 4 got off. The feds are batting something like .9997% in convicting you jerk offs.

Makes me happy.

One of these days the ends of the spectrum here are going to complain about something I actually SAID.

:laugh:
I quoted you.

Sorry. But The left isn't responsible for the blob--something else you said they were. The GOP voters are. They elected him. Why? Because he asks for no sacrifice, tells them anything they want to hear whether it's possible or not, and, yeah...he's entertaining even today although I think even most republicans are tired of hearing about voter fraud and the 3rd grade taunts.

Do any of you realize these protests actually back up Blinky's current policies here?

~S~

Yeah, their being hunted down like dogs was a great thing to see wasn't it? 1300+ charged, I think 4 got off. The feds are batting something like .9997% in convicting you jerk offs.

Makes me happy.
I was referring to the show trials like we are seeing with Bragg, and the Jan 6th committee that really had nothing to do with Jan 6th

Trump didn't restore order in the Summer of 2020. Trump fanned the fires and sent right wing thugs into the marches to cause violence and mayhem, to help his election chances.

Notice how Biden quickly and quietly sent the police in to safely dismanntly the encampments, and end the protests. Without any serious injuries.
Biden did not end those riots, he sat on his hands for weeks before doing anything. He finally acted when his political consultants told him to. Trump tried to act in 2020 but was blocked by liberal mayors and governors who for some unknown reason wanted their cities destroyed by antifa and blm.

NO, only those who violate the constitution or state or federal statutes.
You better get things straight with your fellow MAGATS
Trump wants to deport people who don't "share our religion"
Arrest people for protesting and deport them if not citizens.

Can't you see?
You MAGATS have no plans, no policies.
EVERYTHING for you is about anger, revenge, lashing out.
1714914298695.png

Forum List

Back