Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

Yes he did. He invited Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and declared him a "national hero". He invited right wing thugs to ''stand by". Trump revelled in the violence and the chaos because it helped his campaign.

not everything is about your hero trump......biden did not send any cops into those cities...the authorities there made those decisions....

Yes the guy that focuses on crime and not pollitical prosecutions

COMMITTING CRIMES
1714824570502.gif

not everything is about your hero trump......biden did not send any cops into those cities...the authorities there made those decisions....

Do you think that all of these police departments in all of these cities and states spontaneously decided to shut down all of these protests on the same night, using exactly the same tactics and methods to end the protests????

Or do you think that there was a national coordination and plan to do end these escalating protests quickly, safely and without harming the students?

My money's on a well organized and effective plan to shut them down. Well done President Biden!

Do you think that all of these police departments in all of these cities and states spontaneously decided to shut down all of these protests on the same night, using exactly the same tactics and methods to end the protests????

Or do you think that there was a national coordination and plan to do end these escalating protests quickly, safely and without harming the students?

My money's on a well organized and effective plan to shut them down. Well done President Biden!
geezus you are so easily fooled.....

geezus you are so easily fooled.....

I'm not being fooled by anyone. You're the one who is calling the most criminally corrupt President in American history, who has been indicted for nearly 90 felonies "The Law and Order president".

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. The entire summer of 2020 was the most violent and dangerous since the 1960's and Trump did NOTHING to end the demonstrations.

And you say I'm easily fooled.

I'm not being fooled by anyone. You're the one who is calling the most criminally corrupt President in American history, who has been indicted for nearly 90 felonies "The Law and Order president".

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. The entire summer of 2020 was the most violent and dangerous since the 1960's and Trump did NOTHING to end the demonstrations.

And you say I'm easily fooled.
you asswipe...were in hell have i said that about fucking trump?....the guy is a big mouth jerk...and like i said ....not everything is about your fucking hero trump....yea your easily swayed by trump,you cant stop talking about the guy....

Firebombing the judicial branch, and attempting to raid the White House isn’t trying overthrow the govt??? Haha

Ok
By that definition, that dude who flew his plane into the the White House was attempting an insurrection. You really want to risk what little credibility you have left on that hill, stupid?

Ok

Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 7.41.50 AM.png

you asswipe...were in hell have i said that about fucking trump?....the guy is a big mouth jerk...and like i said ....not everything is about your fucking hero trump....yea your easily swayed by trump,you cant stop talking about the guy....

In case you haven't noticed, Trump is the Republican Candidate for President. Who else are we supposed to be talking about in the Politics Forum, Fool??????

He runnning on a platform of an authoritarian takeover of the US government, and suspending all Civil Rights, and prosecuting his enemies and anyone who dares to criticize him. He will rule with absolute immunity and full control of the DOJ, and the Defence Department.

Why are YOU so desperate to draw attention away from this lawless, corrupt and dangerous man?

In case you haven't noticed, Trump is the Republican Candidate for President. Who else are we supposed to be talking about in the Politics Forum, Fool??????

He runnning on a platform of an authoritarian takeover of the US government, and suspending all Civil Rights, and prosecuting his enemies and anyone who dares to criticize him. He will rule with absolute immunity and full control of the DOJ, and the Defence Department.

Why are YOU so desperate to draw attention away from this lawless, corrupt and dangerous man?
You just explained Biden.

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order. I bet foreigners lost respect for America when we were in disarray in the 60s and early 70s. Real leaders do not let rebellions happen.

---It was a watershed moment in U.S. history — a violent bookend to the turbulent 1960s — that galvanized campus protests nationwide and forced the temporary shutdown of hundreds of colleges and universities.---

There's no family at the trial and only a handful of supporters outside the courthouse.

Forum List

Back