Political Cartoon

OK, then why did the judge allow the testimony of one stormy Daniel's if it had nothing to do with what his charge is ??? So it is that you are wrong, and the prosecution could care less if it won the case, only that it would attempt to tarnish Trump so badly that the voter's would turn on him. Everyone knows it and sees it for what it is now, because actually there was no crime committed, and that makes the entire thing election interference and a clown show. In fact it's obvious with the bad record the Biden administration has that it had to resort to trying to kill Trumps chances by using the metaphorical knife to do it with a thousand cuts.

The only one's fooling themselves on all of this is you brainwashed leftist.
The Judge explained. I don't care if a shit azz likes you don't agree. That's the ruling.

I had a neighbor who an upside flag in her window after the shrub invaded Kuwait and Afghanistan. She received no end of threats. Several of us stood vigil out of her house. Some of those so-called "Patriots" tried to hurt her. Their theats died when confronted.

_94723251_e152bbee-b482-49b2-98a0-f66749c7f369.jpg
Is that how you view your nemesis on the right ? Dude get help fast.

If he is re-elected, and if so, I don't think you are going to like what the 'real investigations' reveal about MAGA.
Are you threatening MAGA. (i.e. the citizen patriots of this country), with some kind of leftist blackmail tactics if Trump is re-elected ? No worries, because the DOJ will be completely overhauled by removing the leftist liberals that politicized the DOJ, otherwise they'll be removed for attacking mother's and their children over an agenda that required the indoctrination of their children without their parental permission.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back