Openly Gay X-Men Director Accused of Sexually Abusing Boy

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing underage boy - MSN Movies News

"The abuse allegedly began in 1998, shortly after Egan was lured to parties at a house where a high school friend lived, the lawsuit claims. The house, known as the M & C Estate, was often the site of "notorious parties" where adult males allegedly preyed on young boys."

Brian Singer is really a Closeted Heterosexual. At least that's what I would have to conclude considering the fact that nobody on the Left seems to want to admit that Homosexual are capable of Abusing Children Sexually.

Interesting thing there about the "Notorious Parties"...

I'm sure that's not True either. :thup:

Top of the Pops, baby!... It's like a Cancer in that World and anyone who speaks up about it like the Corey's are Attacked and Dismissed.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
article-2532199-0048A6E100000258-699_306x423.jpg

I'd suggest that there is FAR more Sexual Abuse in these Industries than ever was in the Catholic Church. :thup:

peace...

nobody on the Left seems to want to admit that Homosexual are capable of Abusing Children Sexually.
Curious = who on the left says homosexuals are are incapable of abusing children?

Is there a specific poster on here you can point out who believes this?

nobody on the Left seems to want to admit that Homosexual are capable of Abusing Children Sexually.
Curious = who on the left says homosexuals are are incapable of abusing children?

How about finding the post of someone on the Left here pointing out that Homosexuals DO Molest. :thup:

One of the main arguments is that Pedophiles aren't Sexuality driven... This is Obviously to Protect the Homos... The Priest Molestation was almost Exclusively Homosexual.

You can go back and read the Emotional Reactions to that Observation. Should be easy to search.

peace...

I think Mal is referring to in general how the left focus on defending homosexuality,
so they do not harp on cases of abuse, because that would feed into the opposition.

Same with why the prochoice feminists remain silent on issues of abortion clinic
abuses, and just let the prolife groups or the "legal process" handle those.

How about finding the post of someone on the Left here pointing out that Homosexuals DO Molest. :thup:
Woah there 80s hair guy, you were the one making the claim.

There are plenty of posters on here that could be categorized as being on the left, which of them believes homosexuals are incapable of sexually abusing children? This should be easy for you since you said all, just pick a random one.

I think Mal is referring to in general how the left focus on defending homosexuality,
so they do not harp on cases of abuse, because that would feed into the opposition.

Same with why the prochoice feminists remain silent on issues of abortion clinic

thumbs_up_nph.gif

The lack of disgust on this subject from the left....is very telling indeed.

They say it's not because of Homosexuality the same way they say it's because of Islam... As Islam Executes Homosexuals as a matter of Law.

Liberals are as Confusing as they are Concerning. :thup:

peace...

There seems to be a problem with Jews in power involving theirselves with children in Hollywood. Woody Allen, Arthur Freed and Roman Polanski all come to mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back