NW Professor who caved to anti-Israel protestors is son of Weather Underground leaders

In my family, we have an engineer, an R.N., and an accountant. College was necessary for them all. They MORE than made up the cost of tuition, and now live affluent lives. College was a great investment.
To Get a Good Job Doesn't Mean to Do a Good Job

You could say the same thing about the benefits of joining the Communist Party in the now-defunct Soviet Union. The detective's ex-wife in Gorky Park sounds just like you.

College-lovers put personal gain above what is good for the economy, which affects everybody. That's all I hear from them, not their achievements on the job.

If self-made men are so proud of it, why do they make sure their sons don't have to go through what they went through, all the time telling everybody else to go through it?

The daughter of a former colleague of mine is now 37 years old, graduated from college, has worked at Starbucks for 16 years, and is still living with her now-retired parents. She was a sociology major.

One solution for this type of thing is to provide federal student loans for only career-oriented majors: primarily stem degrees, but any vocational- type major.
The Rulers' System Benefits Only Trust Fundees, So Appropriate That Money

The rulers construct the debate so it ignores the reality that college is not just about paying tuition. Because they never mention it even though they insist on giving their own kids an adult allowance, it is more important that college is work without pay. So students should be paid more than they can expect at any other job when they are college-age.

As a substitute for corporate taxes, businesses should pay that. In fact, it might be even better to have retired employees teach them what they need to know on the job, cutting out the frills the colleges push to make work for useless professors.

Is she the manager? They can make decent money.
Sheepskins Are for Sheep

I know someone who did something like that, starting as a messenger boy and working his way up to becoming CEO. That used to be the way to get ahead until the bosses decided to hire the humiliated and imposed the college requirement to get those sheep.

Ironically, sheep language fits in with Ebeneezer Scrooge saying "Bah! Humbug." Letting sadistic GreedHeads get away with unnatural demands shows that Americans have lost their self-respect. The Free Market is a fleece market. The unentitled create the jobs and wealth of the plutocratic parasites, so we should tell them what they have to do to get us to learn what their businesses need. This system only hires bootlickers, sacrificing growing up to get ahead.

Because my friend was a natural male, he dropped out freshman year in order to get married, breaking his student vows of Poverty , Chastity, and Obedience. That had worked for the tyranny of the Catholic Church, so the Corpies decided to try it.

Last edited:
She left Communism and for that you can't forgive her.
I don't know anything about that (no interest in her). I read more books than any man has ever seen. I see that she's published a couple of dozen, or so. I won't be checking them out. Even fictional prose needs a rhythm. She doesn't have that.

Forum List

Back