Knife-wielding maniac who allegedly smashed windshield of NYPD patrol car with cops inside before attacking them released by judge

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is why there is so much crime in New York and other cities with similar political leanings. The justice system simply doesn't provide justice. Now, if this man turns up in the news again two weeks from now having committed and armed robbery and shoots four people dead the very same people who support this system will blame the gun instead of the judge who let him walk.

This is just three days after the six migrants who attacked cops in Times Square a few months ago were given plea deals. One of those guys has already been arrested again since and this was the judge's response:

“I am furious that Mr. Brito was rearrested and charged with petty larceny while he was out on this case,” Ward fumed as she warned that another slipup would land him behind bars.

“I am very tempted right now to put you in jail. I am telling you right now, if I learn you are rearrested for anything at all between now and this case being finished, I will order a warrant and I will place bail so high, you will not get out,” she continued.

Being in the country unlawfully, attacking the police, and committing larceny are still not enough for a leftist judge to throw someone behind bars.

The Democratic Party wholly owns the crime in these cities as do the voters who give them the power to skirt these issues to the side.

This is why there is so much crime in New York and other cities with similar political leanings. The justice system simply doesn't provide justice. Now, if this man turns up in the news again two weeks from now having committed and armed robbery and shoots four people dead the very same people who support this system will blame the gun instead of the judge who let him walk.

This is just three days after the six migrants who attacked cops in Times Square a few months ago were given plea deals. One of those guys has already been arrested again since and this was the judge's response:

“I am furious that Mr. Brito was rearrested and charged with petty larceny while he was out on this case,” Ward fumed as she warned that another slipup would land him behind bars.

“I am very tempted right now to put you in jail. I am telling you right now, if I learn you are rearrested for anything at all between now and this case being finished, I will order a warrant and I will place bail so high, you will not get out,” she continued.

Being in the country unlawfully, attacking the police, and committing larceny are still not enough for a leftist judge to throw someone behind bars.

The Democratic Party wholly owns the crime in these cities as do the voters who give them the power to skirt these issues to the side.
The governor pardoned a white born in America convicted murder in red state Texas either Thursday or yesterday. You were unaable to comment about that. Funny how that happens here.

The governor pardoned a white born in America convicted murder in red state Texas either Thursday or yesterday. You were unaable to comment about that. Funny how that happens here.
Yea, that's an outlier, and you have to also remember that in Texas or Florida, any kind of crazy shit is possible.

Whack job GOP crusaders.

Yea, that's an outlier, and you have to also remember that in Texas or Florida, any kind of crazy shit is possible.

Whack job GOP crusaders.
Such people are not convcted for violent crime in plenty of red states.

Has what to do with the OP? Other than nothing, that is.

He was concvicted by a jury. He was not actng in self defense since he went looking for people. Just like the guy who ran over those people in Charlottesvile.

LOL. A leftoid jury in deeply leftoid Austin, with a Soros DA at the helm in Travis County.

Forum List

Back