New study tells us what we already knew

Trump did that... Is he the Left?

They all are when it comes to this stuff.

For some reason, it's bad Karma to let people feel the impacts of a negative economy.

What they do is try to affect it, and, in reality make it worse.

Obama's policies slowed the recovery down.

Trumps policies didn't do much.

Bidenomics is the reason we still have inflation.

demsrdumbpospoorjsfkdfjhgsfh.jpg

Dems Laugh at blacks.jpg

demslavedriversldfldfjaldjada.jpg

demsrdumbjhjgjhgjhgjhgj.jpg

demsarethievesfrsrstfffh.jpg

demsaredumbdswqwszxcfd.jpg

Did their tax cuts trickle down to those with much less, as promised by the politicians? Isn't that what the thread is about?

Trickledown means nothing to me.

How much was supposed to trickle ? % ? Absolute amounts ?

This thread is about the rich getting richer. Which is a different topic.

Ben Stein wrote a book a while back where he documented that the average poor person today has more than the average "solid" middle class person had in the 1950's.

How much is enough (trickle).

That is why I asked about poor people today vs. 40 years ago. Can you tells us they are not benefiting ? Or are they not benefiting as much as the rich (and if you or they believed they would, I've got property somewhere in Russia.....)

Trickledown means nothing to me.

How much was supposed to trickle ? % ? Absolute amounts ?

This thread is about the rich getting richer. Which is a different topic.

Ben Stein wrote a book a while back where he documented that the average poor person today has more than the average "solid" middle class person had in the 1950's.

How much is enough (trickle).

That is why I asked about poor people today vs. 40 years ago. Can you tells us they are not benefiting ? Or are they not benefiting as much as the rich (and if you or they believed they would, I've got property somewhere in Russia.....)
If it's so great and wonderful for the average poor guy today vs the middle class in the 1950s then why are Trumpers always bitching and moaning and groaning about their lives and how our country is shit?

Giving humongous tax cuts to the rich by Congress, was suppose to make the middle class better off and the poor better off than before giving the wealthiest the huge tax cuts. The article in the op, says they did not.....using different variables of comparison. Read the article

If it's so great and wonderful for the average poor guy today vs the middle class in the 1950s then why are Trumpers always bitching and moaning and groaning about their lives and how our country is shit?

Ben Stein demonstrated it with numbers. Are you disputing it ? If so, we can go look up what Ben had to say.

"Trumpers" means who ? I voted for Trump, but I don't like him and I don't feel he is great for this country. Your pejorative means what ? Who ? They are mostly complaining about non-economic stuff. Open borders, abortion, transgender issues ? To much government intervention. Does that help ?
Giving humongous tax cuts to the rich by Congress, was suppose to make the middle class better off and the poor better off than before giving the wealthiest the huge tax cuts. The article in the op, says they did not.....using different variables of comparison. Read the article

I read the article. And I have commented repeatedly. They said nothing about whether the middle class was "better off" They said the rich were getting richer. The middle class was not "keeping up"...so what ? The real question is "did they benefit ? Not did they benefit as much ?

Anyone who knows how this works knows the rich will continue to accumulate more than the rest of us. They can have it for all I care....if they don't interfere with my life.

Now, that's not going to happen, but trickledown has nothing to do with that.

Conservatives are dishonest and cowards; they lack the courage and integrity to acknowledge the fact that ‘trickle down’ economics is a failure and a lie.

How was it a failure and a lie.

The OP article is not about what is happening to the poor. It's about what is happening to the rich.

When will you learn to read ?

Forum List

Back