Multistate Lawsuits Against The Federal Government.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I am reasonably sure that more multistate lawsuits will be lodged against the federal government before the current Biden Administration comes to a close. The first lawsuit listed was lodged/recorded against our federal government on the date of 04/08/21 & the last lawsuit on the list was lodged/recorded on the date of 07/17/23. The cases lodged/recorded on the list only pertain to lawsuits that have two or more states filing jointly.

Below: another link that I thought my fellow board members would find of interest!

Multi state law suits are a check on federal government and even though they don't always win, it's all we got to make certain the federal govt stays in check with the constitution, and laws derived from.....

I had no idea the federal govt was taking people's DNA!

That doesn't seem right to me..... I would not want them to force take my DNA and store it in some national database!!!!

Going back to the story, they are managing to get the DNA of 40+%, looks like they are not objecting to taking the DNA, it sounds more like Congress has not funded them to be able to do it, on all of the undocumented immigrants that cross? The admin is probably just prioritizing the crossers for DNA testing due to lack of funds....

It is still good that states are suing to find out, and if a money problem.... then maybe it'll get Congress to fund the shortage.

Forum List

Back