Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

So he paid this bill…you are ok with not paying your legal fees?

Are you saying he shouldn’t of paid Cohen and subjected himself to another lawsuit?
"Not paying the your bill is something I’d expect from a dembot"

Reviewed the testimony. Defense came clawing back yesterday. And good for them. The jury, if it wants to convict, has to believe in the creditability of Cohen's testimony.

Monday is going to be a ding dong battle.

I am committed to accepting the jury findings.

Who is not? Either side, if you don't say it now, I will eat you later if you whine.

Reviewed the testimony. Defense came clawing back yesterday. And good for them. The jury, if it wants to convict, has to believe in the creditability of Cohen's testimony.

Monday is going to be a ding dong battle.

I am committed to accepting the jury findings.

Who is not? Either side, if you don't say it now, I will eat you later if you whine.
The reason Democrats on here started saying that they will accept the jury findings is that they finally saw how weak the prosecution's case is.

No Democrat is really going to say "I guess Trump has been innocent the whole time," if he is found not guilty.

I won't accept the results, whether Trump is found innocent or guilty, because the whole trial is illegitimate. No, it will not be an acceptable result if one party is allowed to force the frontrunner from the other party to sit in court four days a week instead of campaigning, while issuing gag orders if the frontrunner points out the obvious conflicts of interests on the part of the Judge. A not guilty verdict will not render such a farce acceptable.

A supporter of Donald Trump worried about lying? What a joke.

They are no different than you.

They are cocnerned about it when it suites their purposes.

Please don't try to tell me you are any different. You'd just be lying. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A supporter of Donald Trump worried about lying? What a joke.
I can understand how a supporter of the guy that said if you take the shot you won’t get sick, could think that

Xiden lied, record numbers of people died

Then you are a faker and can be ignored. The trial is legitimate, and only the jury can make that decision, not someone acting a poseur like you. For shame, Seymour Flops.
The reason Democrats on here started saying that they will accept the jury findings is that they finally saw how weak the prosecution's case is.

No Democrat is really going to say "I guess Trump has been innocent the whole time," if he is found not guilty.

I won't accept the results, whether Trump is found innocent or guilty, because the whole trial is illegitimate. No, it will not be an acceptable result if one party is allowed to force the frontrunner from the other party to sit in court four days a week instead of campaigning, while issuing gag orders if the frontrunner points out the obvious conflicts of interests on the part of the Judge. A not guilty verdict will not render such a farce acceptable.

i dunno.
Maybe any one of the 20+ American citizens on one of the two juries who unanimously found Don Trump responsible (to the tune of about $84,000,000) for sexual assault and defamation have it.

Or, perhaps those 20+ citizens felt they had enough of the relevant facts after reviewing evidence and listening to Don Trump's defense that they felt a police report was not needed.
lawfare in a demshithole with a pannel of leftist Trump haters ... nothing more ..

That's MAGA as a whole trying to shift the law from justice and truth and the American way.

Trump is a criminal stain on the country, its peoples, and its history.
Yep, we've heard that BS somewhere before.

1716075367175.png

Forum List

Back