Maxine Waters Makes Up Story About Trump Army Training In The Hills To Attack

ok- she was cute. That was a great movie in our day- the ending was shocking?
I first saw it as a kid and I don't remember if the ending shocked me or not. I've watched a number of people react to it on YouTube and most of them figured out that they were on Earth so the ending wasn't shocking.

I first saw it as a kid and I don't remember if the ending shocked me or not. I've watched a number of people react to it on YouTube and most of them figured out that they were on Earth so the ending wasn't shocking.
it shocked me- so did Rosemary's Baby? i was in the back seat of the station wagon at the drive in. my parents traumatized me for life. lololol

But now they are ramping up for their orange mangod.
Lol.... Those guys have been there to 50 years. They're always ramping up for something. Kind of reminds me of Obama's comment about having a civilian army equal in power to the standing Military. Maxine thought that was the balls!

IMG_3362_jpeg-3206961.JPG

8p7859.jpg

Is she crazy??

Yes she is, crazy and ugly as few people are.

This woman is just plain nuts.

Maxine is sounding more and more like a Marxist.

Accuse your enemies of that which you are doing yourself to muddy the waters and shed blame for your own actions.

Fuck off, Adolf. We’re allowed to train here in the hills

The whole point of the Constitution especially 2A is to make “public servants” with Fascist intentions nervous and fearful

Last edited:

Forum List

Back