Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

Read my post idiot. Stating facts is not blaming.

2020 recession was fact too, Duh.

The question is - is it a “fact” that people will blame Biden for global inflation in Nov?

You are still playing double standard games.

Exactly - People are too stupid to understand that inflation was a post-Covid global phenomenon and will blame Biden for it in Nov.

Thats what you are saying here, so don’t give me some bullshit about how you’ve never said that.
Trump is responsible for the epic failure that was the government's response to COVID while he was in office. But because of his remarkable talent as a conman he has managed to get The Following to find fault with Fauci, "snowflakes," mask and vaccine mandates, anything but him. Cult members rarely find fault with their leader.

There will certainly be consequences if Brandon is unable to deal with it.

So no, not fact.

And in what way has Biden "not able to dealt with it"?

_132280626_us.inflation-nc.png.webp

It went up, then came down to managable levels.

There will certainly be consequences if Brandon is unable to deal with it. Given his acute cognitive disfunction it is doubtful he will.
Your own acute cognitive dysfunction prevents you from understanding the President has little to no control over inflation as is the case with any global, macro-economic trend.

In the way that gives consumers relief.
Consumers are not relieved when inflation falls from 8% to 3%? Consumers are not relieved when income growth outstrips inflation?

What are you talking about?

Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
Maybe it was his creation of the 'Space Force'? :biggrin:

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."
Check all of the polling. They are in the margin of error.

I'm talking about Brandon's abject failures. What are you talking about?
I know what you are talking about, doesn't seem that YOU do, because you consistently contradict your own logic and use double standards.

Economic problems during Trump's term are "cause Covid!"
Economic problems during Biden's term are "cause Biden!"

This primitive thought process is not hard to understand at all.

Global inflation, not Biden inflation.
When global inflation hits, you don’t pass egregious, pork-filled spending bills that result in domestic prices on inelastic goods increasing 40 plus percent and that is what Biden and the Democrats did over the last 4 years.

When global inflation hits, you don’t pass egregious, pork-filled spending bills that result in domestic prices on inelastic goods increasing 40 plus percent and that is what Biden and the Democrats did over the last 4 years.

The money supply inflated rapidly under Trump, shortly before Biden showed up. Biden's done a pretty job of batting down the ensuing inflationary surge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back