MAGA strikes back.

not really .... since donny has said many scringe worthy things about his daughter.... about dating her, about her posing in playboy ... about having a great body...
Drooling over his little girls chest, followed by loads of vid clips fondling little girls..................you're a winner!

baseball-fail.gif

Former Miss Teen USA contestants say Trump walked in where contestants as young as 15 were dressing
Bbbut, Bbbut, Bbbut, its OK for Biden to shower with his daughter, grope young girls and you and the democrat party want girls restrooms open to your pervert constituency. Your protests are disingenuous and hollow.

Any vid's of Trump fondling them like Joe Biden?

images

Trump found liable for sexual battery, defamation in E. Jean Carroll trial

BY ZACH SCHONFELD - 05/09/23 3:16 PM ET

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is substantially true’ in court dismissal

Martin Pengally
Mon 7 Aug 2023
Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is âsubstantially trueâ in court dismissal

Trump found liable for defamation in writer Carroll's second lawsuit

By Jonathan Stempel
September 6, 202312:21 PM EDTUpdated 3 hours ago

dylan fail.gif

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is substantially true’ in court dismissal

Martin Pengally
Mon 7 Aug 2023
Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is âsubstantially trueâ in court dismissal

By Jonathan Stempel

View attachment 825640

LOL.........all you can come up with against Biden fondling little girls???????????

Martin Pengally
Mon 7 Aug 2023

By Jonathan Stempel

View attachment 825640

‘She was 12, I was 30’​

Biden daughter.jpeg

Seen it with my own two eyes and you have too. Quit lying. Perverted bitch.
Nah. You're projecting. You figure that if you accuse Democrats of it, your side can keep getting away with even more of it.

Yes, it is that obvious. Who did you think you were fooling?

It's only the right that thinks and fantasizes about such stuff 24/7. That's not normal. And people are noticing. The right is creepy.

Now, please don't give us any more of your fantasies. If you want to share it, get a room with other conservatives.

LOL.........all you can come up with against Biden fondling little girls???????????

there's been zero proof, only accusations.

donny has had a long history of documentation of grabbing p*ssy & fantasying about his daughter.

there's been zero proof, only accusations.

donny has had a long history of documentation of grabbing p*ssy & fantasying about his daughter.
There's one shitload of videos all over the internet of his incessant fondling of little girls, most at state functions.

uh-huh ... fondling? that's donny's style.
Then make Biden's videos go away.
are you implying he said that about his daughter in the pic?
No, just funny he'd make one of his dementia voyeuristic mental escapades and make a statement in public like that.............then there's that pic of his little girl and Joe staring at her little boobs.

Then make Biden's videos go away.

i've seen 'em ... not a lot to go on as far as creepy. i've seen a video of raphael cruz trying to kiss his little girl & she damn near slapped him...

i also saw where biden was accused of inappropriate behavior with ' a little boy ' - turns out that was him comforting his grandson at the funeral of bo biden.

No, just funny he'd make one of his dementia voyeuristic mental escapades and make a statement in public like that.............

ummmm.... context means everything delldude.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I tell you what, the thing that we found out and everybody found out: There’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what? We got a lot to do.

(Addressing an audience member.) You got to say hi to me. (Laughter.) We go back a long way. She was 12; I was 30. But anyway — (laughter) — this woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway. (Applause.)

Remarks by President Biden at a Democratic National Committee Event | The White House

then there's that pic of his little girl and Joe staring at her little boobs.

main-qimg-062d229929e79ea822499bbe8d630393-lq

Forum List

Back