Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Well then you obviously didn’t read it. It digs into the claims in the steel dossier and compares it with elements found in the public record and evidence from court proceedings.

So like I said. It was an oppo research intel report. Some of it proven and some of it not. It certainly wasn’t a list of things made up by the Dems.
It was a paid opposition research paper used by the Democrats to attack Trump. Your article didn't contain the actual dossier, just opinions about it. It seemed bias. Nice try though

Yeah the Russians are bad guys. There's no way they affected that election though. If Trump was working for the Russians like you Democrats say he was why would he sanction them? Their efforts were certainly minimal. I don't know what that has to do with your argument promoting censorship and propaganda by democrats. Try to hang in there and stick with the subject
You are really kind of a stooge. These are not "top "former officials?
  1. Mike Hayden, former CIA director, now analyst for CNN
  2. Jim Clapper, former director of national intelligence, now CNN pundit
  3. Leon Panetta, former CIA director and defense secretary
  4. John Brennan, former CIA director, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC
  5. Thomas Fingar, former National Intelligence Council chair, now teaches at Stanford University
  6. Rick Ledgett, former National Security Agency deputy director, now a director at M&T Bank
  7. John McLaughlin, former CIA acting director, now teaches at Johns Hopkins University
  8. Michael Morell, former CIA acting director, now at George Mason University
  9. Mike Vickers, former defense undersecretary for intelligence, now on board of BAE Systems
  10. Doug Wise, former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, teaches at University of New Mexico
  11. Nick Rasmussen, former National Counterterrorism Center director, now executive director, Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism
  12. Russ Travers, former National Counterterrorism
Named and Shamed: The 51 Intel Officials Who Lied About the Hunter Biden Laptop Emails - Election Central
I like how you’re trying to spin out of it by now saying top former officials.

The reason why I’m harping on your TOP label and leaving out FORMER is because you inaccurately said the letter was from our intel agencies. It wasn’t. FORMER officials signed it. Not active agents. That’s why words are important

It was a paid opposition research paper used by the Democrats to attack Trump. Your article didn't contain the actual dossier, just opinions about it. It seemed bias. Nice try though
My article broke down various reports in the dossier and compared the intel what later came out in public statements and court proceedings.

They even used big green boxes and quotes and links.

If you actually read it you’d know that

I like to be accurate with words... Something you don't seem to care about.

When you accuse our intel agencies of writing a letter that they didn't write, that is fake news.
When you try and back up that claim by highlighting TOP intelligence officials when its really FORMER, thats more fake news.

Then out of the other side of your mouth you're bitching about propaganda... Thats exactly what you're engaging in when you misquote, distort and spread inaccurate statements in attempt to progress your political agenda. You're being a hypocrite
You just used my words, congratulations. Both sides of your mouth LOL you really are learning something from me . Now I'm really impressed by you hahaha. You didn't answer. Was the list of people that I sent you not "top" Former Intelligence people? Seems to me you're getting more and more dishonest as this discussion goes on. Obtuse also. Don't get me wrong, but the hypocrite is the one who apologizes for a government that censors and propagandizes

I like how you’re trying to spin out of it by now saying top former officials.

The reason why I’m harping on your TOP label and leaving out FORMER is because you inaccurately said the letter was from our intel agencies. It wasn’t. FORMER officials signed it. Not active agents. That’s why words are important
Who cares? Are you so stupid that you can't get what I mean? I think we're about done here. You lose

You just used my words, congratulations. Both sides of your mouth LOL you really are learning something from me . Now I'm really impressed by you hahaha. You didn't answer. Was the list of people that I sent you not "top" Former Intelligence people? Seems to me you're getting more and more dishonest as this discussion goes on. Obtuse also. Don't get me wrong, but the hypocrite is the one who apologizes for a government that censors and propagandizes
I’m wasn’t taking issue with the word TOP I was taking issue with you leaving out the word FORMER and then inaccurately claiming that the letter was written by our intel agencies. Man you’re having a bad day aren’t ya

Some Republicans are more reprehensible than Democrats. I am MAGA. America first
America first is ignorant and uneducated.
MAGA is totally morally deplorable.
Republicans and Dems are basically good loyal AMERICANS (not cultists) with differing ideas on which is the best direction in which to take the country.

Who cares? Are you so stupid that you can't get what I mean? I think we're about done here. You lose
Oh there you go again, feeding that ego with insults and fictitious self appointed victories. Take your ball and go home if you can’t handle it.

I’m wasn’t taking issue with the word TOP I was taking issue with you leaving out the word FORMER and then inaccurately claiming that the letter was written by our intel agencies. Man you’re having a bad day aren’t ya
Eh, we've been talking about this letter for 3 days. Did you think that the intelligence people that signed off on this statement were current? Did you think that I thought so? Because I didn't label it as such in a post or two? I seriously thought it was common knowledge what and who they were. You didn't know that they were top officials? There's seriously something wrong with you. You don't take losing arguments well do you?

Eh, we've been talking about this letter for 3 days. Did you think that the intelligence people that signed off on this statement were current? Did you think that I thought so?
You said the letter was from our intel agencies. Are you claiming that former agents represent our currently operating intel agencies? That’s what started this

Eh, we've been talking about this letter for 3 days. Did you think that the intelligence people that signed off on this statement were current? Did you think that I thought so? Because I didn't label it as such in a post or two? I seriously thought it was common knowledge what and who they were. You didn't know that they were top officials? There's seriously something wrong with you. You don't take losing arguments well do you?
Here you go smart guy. Read the thread. You must be dizzy from all the spin:

Statements from our Intel agencies like the ones made in the letter we've been arguing about

The letter wasn’t a statement from our intel agencies. Those were retired agents

51 top intelligence officials LOL. TOP hahaha you've been fooled!

I’m wasn’t taking issue with the word TOP I was taking issue with you leaving out the word FORMER and then inaccurately claiming that the letter was written by our intel agencies

Forum List

Back