Lake Files an Appeal

Lake lost a fair, honest, accurate election reflecting the will of the people.

To seek to lawlessly overturn the will of the people is yet another example of the right’s war on democracy.
What Lake is doing is not illegal.

It sure is an argument. It is my right and others to challenge that election for eternity. Telling me there is a time limit is BULLSHIT.
of course it’s your right. You can do whatever the hell you want. Nobody said otherwise. But the fact remains the time to make a case was prior to Biden being certified and sworn in… you have the right to keep whining but youre wasting your time pissing in the wind

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

How many times a day do you daydream of Trump's ass?

Lake is as big a loser as pumpkin head Trump is.

Forum List

Back