Kari Lake Files First Election Challenge Lawsuit, Vows More Action Ahead

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
There will be all kinds of action. This first suit requests documents about voting irregularities. A shame she has to go to court to get something that should be transparent.

“Every single rule was pretty much broken when it came to Election Day voting where they punish the people who chose to show up on Election Day,” Lake said on the Wednesday edition of the “Just the News, No Noise” TV show. “So we filed this lawsuit in court today asking the county to cough up some of the public documentation we need for our bigger lawsuit.”

There will be all kinds of action. This first suit requests documents about voting irregularities. A shame she has to go to court to get something that should be transparent.

“Every single rule was pretty much broken when it came to Election Day voting where they punish the people who chose to show up on Election Day,” Lake said on the Wednesday edition of the “Just the News, No Noise” TV show. “So we filed this lawsuit in court today asking the county to cough up some of the public documentation we need for our bigger lawsuit.”

Why is Fox News not covering this?

At the end of the day she still loses… What will you say then?

Deep Throat?

Nazis stole the election?

Commie Pinko Elephants mind melded into the voters minds?

I swear you and her are no better than those that said Trump stole the election in 2016!

She is going to lose like Trump did, so what will be your comment when she does?
You mesan she is going to be cheated like Trump was. We will see. She is not going away. Think the MSM will show the huge rally challenging the election?

I hope she gets her documents. Obviously, she should and so should the press.

I doubt she'll be successful in a lawsuit challenging the results.

Courts typically refuse to hear a lawsuit challenging election results, because they don't want to be seen as thwarting the will of the people no matter how obvious that "will" was arrived at by cheating. So the suits are filed, they are dismissed, and Democrats claim they won the suit.

Forum List

Back