Judge corrects trump: “I want to stress, Mr. Trump, that you have an absolute right to testify at trial, if that’s what you decide to do,”

Strange. A falsely accused man has a right to remain silent and a duty to witness. Both are true and mutually exclusive. I know of the man through whom we have that right to remain silent. He was nailed to a tree. I prefer that men do their duty. I really hate seeing falsely accused men nailed to a tree.

Witnessing is an all or nothing proposition. Should he do his duty, The accusers have to do their duty also. Same rules, all or nothing. I doubt that his accusers are prepared to do that. Few are.

Are we under the rule of Law or the rule of politic?
Stormy and Cohen are testifying. Pussy trump will not.

No way he testifies. He knows he isn't going to.
Are you kidding? He only wishes it could be televised.

Why would he avoid testifying? Because it makes it more likely he'll be found guilty?

First of all, it won't.

He's going to testify that he paid the non-hush money to keep his wife and family from hearing the false accusions, and that it has nothing to do with the campaign. Hope Hicks, a prosecution witness said the same.

He'll testify that Cohen was "all over it" just as Cohen said on the secret recording. So, if anyone made or caused a false record, it was Professional Liar Cohen.

He will answer any prosecutor questions with lengthy speeches, causing the judge to try to gavel him down. That's the prosecution's nightmare.

Second of all, he doesn't care if he is found guilty or not.

He knows that being found guilty by a New York jury with members who openly stated they did not like Trump during Voir Dire will only be yet another example of the lawfare and his supporters will support him more.

He knows this Canadian-looking judge doesn't have the balls to incarcerate him. Worst case is a suspended sentence, which will only reveal more weakness from Judge Namby-Pamby.

The money trail is what counts.

He will be convicted.
Suppose you are right. So what? He will still be elected president.

Seems like Democrats would realize that their lawfare is not working and try something else like I don’t know campaigning?

Or at least pull some stunt to temporarily lower gas prices, or otherwise temporarily relieve the economic suffering they have brought about four average Americans. Giving them the benefit of the doubt they may be saving such stunts for mid October.

Suppose you are right. So what? He will still be elected president.

Seems like Democrats would realize that their lawfare is not working and try something else like I don’t know campaigning?

Or at least pull some stunt to temporarily lower gas prices, or otherwise temporarily relieve the economic suffering they have brought about four average Americans. Giving them the benefit of the doubt they may be saving such stunts for mid October.
Nah, the system is shifting against him, and the 12-16% of the population that is MAGA is going down with him.

Lawfare is letting the justice system work.

Nah, the system is shifting against him, and the 12-16% of the population that is MAGA is going down with him.

Lawfare is letting the justice system work.
Although he is being given rights and privileges that no other defendant would be given, he is losing. He is showing the world what a child that he is.

Although he is being given rights and privileges that no other defendant would be given, he is losing. He is showing the world what a child that he is.
How is he losing?

Not one witness has talked about any crime by Trump.

Oh, you mean "losing" in that he has to sit in court instead of being out on the campaign trail, and that the prosecution gets to re-hash salacious old stories, using professional liars as their witnesses.

Yeah. Way to win.

Trump won't, because...........
Trump always was, and continues to be...........A PUSSY.
It still amazes me that .......

a POS like trump,
a PUSSY like trump,
a Con man Like trump,
a LIAR like trump,
a Make-Believe God Lover like trump,
an Adulterer like trump,
a Child like trump among REAL men,
a sexual predator like trump,
a narcissist like trump,
a draft dodger like trump,
a Putin, Kim Lover like trump,
a businessman that has products made OUT OF COUNTRY like trump,
a family member that has multiple business deals with China, like Ivanka Trump,
a S-I-L that received a $$$$$ 2 BILLION bribe form SA, Like Kushner,
a Gold-Star Family attacker like trump

Dear My Lord.
Quit supporting this POS.
Poor People are still Poor.
Rich People are still Rich.
People living PayCheck to PayCheck are still living that way.

Stormy and Cohen are testifying. Pussy trump will not.
Defendants almost never testify. Almost in every case that they do it turns into a disaster for them. DAs spend their entire careers learning how to twist testimony and trip up witnesses into being confused about events.

It still amazes me that .......

a POS like trump,
a PUSSY like trump,
a Con man Like trump,
a LIAR like trump,
a Make-Believe God Lover like trump,
an Adulterer like trump,
a Child like trump among REAL men,
a sexual predator like trump,
a narcissist like trump,
a draft dodger like trump,
a Putin, Kim Lover like trump,
a businessman that has products made OUT OF COUNTRY like trump,
a family member that has multiple business deals with China, like Ivanka Trump,
a S-I-L that received a $$$$$ 2 BILLION bribe form SA, Like Kushner,
a Gold-Star Family attacker like trump

Dear My Lord.
Quit supporting this POS.
Poor People are still Poor.
Rich People are still Rich.
People living PayCheck to PayCheck are still living that way.
Can you imagine if a democrat did or said half the shit, Trump did?

Defendants almost never testify. Almost in every case that they do it turns into a disaster for them. DAs spend their entire careers learning how to twist testimony and trip up witnesses into being confused about events.
They wouldn't have to go very far with Trump, just let him testify, he will do all the work.

He is a professional liar. He is a coward who would be a perjury nightmare under oath. His lawyers know that.

They wouldn't have to go very far with Trump, just let him testify, he will do all the work.

He is a professional liar. He is a coward who would be a perjury nightmare under oath. His lawyers know that.
I'm hoping trump takes the stand (His Lawyers should NEVER let that happen) but IF it does..........PLEASE let it happen, then I'll be watching for the "Colonel Jessup" moment.

"You're DAMN right I ordered the Code Red."

I'm hoping trump takes the stand (His Lawyers should NEVER let that happen) but IF it does..........PLEASE let it happen, then I'll be watching for the "Colonel Jessup" moment.

That would be a dream come true.

Of course trump knows he can testify at his hearing. He is setting the stage so that he can have an excuse when he backs out of his claim that he will testify at the hearing. I am sure his followers took his word as gospel when he said the gag order precluded his testimony. I am glad the judge called our his lie. It is sad a man who is running to sit in the WH again has to speak falsehoods on such a regular basis.

But intimidating jurors and witnesses by grandstanding in a political forum or online is "Illegal."
This was incredibly unethical of the Judge.

Of course, Trump knows he can testify at his trial. So do his supporters. He was being sarcastic and it came out almost as lame as arguments made all the time by Democrats.

The Judge knows that Trump knows, and in the unlikely event that Trump didn't, he has his own lawyers to advise him. Giving legal advice to another lawyer's client violates even the shady code of ethics that lawyers agree to among themselves.

This was grandstanding, not an attempt to inform anyone of anything.

Who do you picture as Tom Cruise? You do know that was not real, right?

In reality, Trump cannot be rattled by the likes of Matthew Colangelo. He'll try, but he'll come off looking foolish, like that CNN lady that thought she'd rake him over the coals at the Town Hall.

Who do you picture as Tom Cruise? You do know that was not real, right?

In reality, Trump cannot be rattled by the likes of Matthew Colangelo. He'll try, but he'll come off looking foolish, like that CNN lady that thought she'd rake him over the coals at the Town Hall.
Then why doesn't Trump want to testify?
Why is Trump making up lies, so he doesn't have to?

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York ...​

1714982172503.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...

Apr 12, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump told reporters Friday he would "absolutely" testify in his upcoming hush money trial that is set to begin on ...

Trump trial judge dismisses ex-president's claim he cannot ...​

1714982407796.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › may

3 days ago — 'I want to stress that you have an absolute right to testify at trial,' Juan Merchan says, after Trump had falsely claimed otherwise.

The judge ruled some tome ago that if Trump does testify then the Manhattan DA's office can stray far afield ad ask all sorts of question NOT ABOUT the [phony] charges.

Marchan has violated Trump's rights, and the NY Rules of Evidence.
That's right. Nothing is off limits. Embarrassing isn't all this?

1715351195422.png

Did you hear what Stormy said?

“Real men respond to testimony by being sworn in and taking the stand in court,” she wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “Oh...wait. Nevermind.”

“Next thing I know I was on the bed,” she said, noting that while the encounter was consensual (sort of), there was an “imbalance” of power. “I was staring at the ceiling. I didn’t know how I got there.”

What's the lesson here? Never, EVER, fuck with the Clinton's.

1715352623472.png

Forum List

Back