Judge Cannon pushes back Trump deadline for filing

I thought senate was responsible for appointments to DOJ.
You're totally confused again.

Office of the Attorney General
Washington, D.C. 20530
ORDER NO. 5559-2022
Appointment OF JOHN L. SMITH AS SPECIAL COUNSEL

By virtue of the authority vested in the Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509,
510 , 515, and 533, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of
certain matters, I hereby order as follows:

(a) John L. Smith is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.

###

FBI agents PLANTED evidence at Trump Mar-a-Lago raid; judge postpones trial indefinitely

BLAZETV STAFF
MAY 09, 2024

This issue was previously raised by Attorney Paul Kamenar in his representation of Andrew Miller, who was held in contempt for failing to comply with a grand jury subpoena served on him by Robert Mueller, who was also a private citizen when he was appointed as a special counsel to investigate the Russia/Trump collusion hoax. Kamenar made the same arguments, but a three-judge panel of the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled against Miller. However, that decision was never appealed and the Supreme Court has never addressed the issue.

I'm talking to you, not your orange god.

How would your civil war look? A bunch of fat rednecks tailgating on the FBI office lawn?

Stop playing with yourself and answer.
You would be found cowering in a puddle of piss

Screenshot_20230723-124423_Facebook.jpg

You're totally confused again.

Office of the Attorney General
Washington, D.C. 20530
ORDER NO. 5559-2022
Appointment OF JOHN L. SMITH AS SPECIAL COUNSEL

By virtue of the authority vested in the Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509,
510 , 515, and 533, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of
certain matters, I hereby order as follows:

(a) John L. Smith is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.

Amicus brief before SCOTUS challenging that.

Amicus brief before SCOTUS challenging that.
An Amicus brief. Wow!

Better Call Durham!

Post #282

This issue was previously raised by Attorney Paul Kamenar in his representation of Andrew Miller, who was held in contempt for failing to comply with a grand jury subpoena served on him by Robert Mueller, who was also a private citizen when he was appointed as a special counsel to investigate the Russia/Trump collusion hoax. Kamenar made the same arguments, but a three-judge panel of the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled against Miller.

Court to hear arguments................... :biggrin:
Maybe.

This issue was previously raised by Attorney Paul Kamenar in his representation of Andrew Miller, who was held in contempt for failing to comply with a grand jury subpoena served on him by Robert Mueller, who was also a private citizen when he was appointed as a special counsel to investigate the Russia/Trump collusion hoax. Kamenar made the same arguments, but a three-judge panel of the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled against Miller. However, that decision was never appealed and the Supreme Court has never addressed the issue.

Nope. this shit shoulda happened back in 2020 or 21. Utterly ridiculous that this traitor has been waking around loose for 4 fucking years.
It should have, sure, but then it wouldn't have had the desired impact on the election. That is the goal here, after all.

It should have, sure, but then it wouldn't have had the desired impact on the election. That is the goal here, after all.
Nope. Merrick garland is a coward and was hoping it would just go away.

The 1/6 committee shamed him into it.

Forum List

Back