Ivan killed himself on the VIDEO , Its perfectly captures the current capabilities and morale of the average putin´s soldier fighting in Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Ivan 🐷 💄killed himself on the VIDEO , Its perfectly captures the current capabilities and morale of the average putin´s soldier fighting in Ukraine.

I see a lot in the short video. First. There is nobody close to him. No fellow soldiers. No squad mates, no platoon mates. Nobody.

Second. He was firing all over. That means he was sent out there to fight alone. Or he was left behind when others withdrew. The Trench is pathetic. Shallow and poorly constructed. Barely scratched out of the earth.

Third. After the explosion when the Drone had done its damage. It was out of ammo. But nobody came to help him. No medics. Nobody to check on him. They left him there to die.

Fourth. He knew he had been left there alone. He had accepted his death. If he couldn’t make it to his side on his own, he was going to suffer and die alone.

One of the hard things, of many hard things, the Veterans of War One talked about. Listening to the screams of the wounded trapped in no man’s land. They couldn’t reach them. All they could do is listen to the wounded cry for help. It was horrific.

Fifth. He enacted his plan very quickly. And it was a plan. He planned on ending his own life if he was wounded. It was a very short time. Almost no time to assess the damage. He was still in shock at that point. The pain probably had not set in much yet.

But he did not attempt to treat his own injuries. He didn’t bother trying to bandage his wounds. He didn’t try to splint any broken bones. He tried to walk and couldn’t. And then he looked around for help. Saw none. Then he put the rifle under his chin.

He planned out his response. He carefully considered his situation long before that time.

Not the first video like this.

I've seen at least 3, including a recent one where the guy puts a grenade under his chin.

I see a lot in the short video. First. There is nobody close to him. No fellow soldiers. No squad mates, no platoon mates. Nobody.

Second. He was firing all over. That means he was sent out there to fight alone. Or he was left behind when others withdrew. The Trench is pathetic. Shallow and poorly constructed. Barely scratched out of the earth.

Third. After the explosion when the Drone had done its damage. It was out of ammo. But nobody came to help him. No medics. Nobody to check on him. They left him there to die.

Fourth. He knew he had been left there alone. He had accepted his death. If he couldn’t make it to his side on his own, he was going to suffer and die alone.

One of the hard things, of many hard things, the Veterans of War One talked about. Listening to the screams of the wounded trapped in no man’s land. They couldn’t reach them. All they could do is listen to the wounded cry for help. It was horrific.

Fifth. He enacted his plan very quickly. And it was a plan. He planned on ending his own life if he was wounded. It was a very short time. Almost no time to assess the damage. He was still in shock at that point. The pain probably had not set in much yet.

But he did not attempt to treat his own injuries. He didn’t bother trying to bandage his wounds. He didn’t try to splint any broken bones. He tried to walk and couldn’t. And then he looked around for help. Saw none. Then he put the rifle under his chin.

He planned out his response. He carefully considered his situation long before that time.

First, I am not supportive of Putin....not by a long shot. He is guilty of war crimes pure and simple.

But the guy in the video had a family...once upon a time he had friends with whom he mattered too. He had dreams and goals for his life. Then he got conned or forced to fight in Putin's war. He didn't get much training....not even basic first aide.
He felt isolated, afraid, and alone....without hope. The Russian propagandists have done a lot to demonize the Ukranians past the point of being human or humane. Which is why he lost all hope.

It's disgusting to see this in action. It absolutely enrages me that leadership people have done this to their people. And why I pray that Ukranians win. They are at least marginally better with caring about their people. They make the efforts as best as they can.

Not the first video like this.

I've seen at least 3, including a recent one where the guy puts a grenade under his chin.
HAVE you seen posts about Moscow black widow institute ? when a Muscovite woman sends men to front one after another in order to get Lada- money

Muscovy is a VERY ugly place

ps

First, I am not supportive of Putin....not by a long shot. He is guilty of war crimes pure and simple.

But the guy in the video had a family...once upon a time he had friends with whom he mattered too. He had dreams and goals for his life. Then he got conned or forced to fight in Putin's war. He didn't get much training....not even basic first aide.
He felt isolated, afraid, and alone....without hope. The Russian propagandists have done a lot to demonize the Ukranians past the point of being human or humane. Which is why he lost all hope.

It's disgusting to see this in action. It absolutely enrages me that leadership people have done this to their people. And why I pray that Ukranians win. They are at least marginally better with caring about their people. They make the efforts as best as they can.

I doubt you could call me a supporter of Putin. I recognize his strategy and tactics. I’m saddened but not surprised.

My personal opinion on the desired outcome is also a Ukrainian victory. However I am honest enough and aware of the unequal power bases involved.

Let’s be honest. Politicians never declare defeat. They wouldn’t short of the enemy waltzing down Main Street in front of the Capital. Look at Baghdad Bob and his ridiculous claims as Iraq was taken as a more ludicrous example.

My belief is that the weaker the politician is, the less likely they are to admit defeat.

As for the training of the Russian Army. You are right. It goes back to the idea that five minutes of battle would teach the soldier everything he could ever learn about being a soldier.

Stalin said that when Churchill explained they were training Soldiers for the Second Front and it took two years to fully train a soldier.

The advantage Russia has is the same one they enjoyed when Hitler invaded. A hell of a lot of those poorly trained Soldiers.

Forum List

Back