Illegals Occupy MI Capital Demanding Drivers Licenses

Actually, it's not that big of a leap, considering they would have a drivers license and many states don't check the ID's.

Which is why none of you can ever come up with any substantial evidence of it happening.

Having a drivers license would put them on the list to send the vote by mail ballots.

Where?

There is absolutely nothing in there to support your "so they can vote" nonsense. You bring up a topic worth decent discussion and then you have to inject your bullshit conspiracy theories into it.

I agree, that would be the proper response, in my opinion, but you're never going to get that from Gretchen Whitmer. In fact, I doubt you would get that from any Republican governor except maybe Ron DeSantis because he doesn't seem to give a fuck.
Taz, they don't do this all at once.....they do it in increments.

First you give them green cards, then driver's licenses, then social security numbers so they can pay taxes, then they start screaming that they're no different than any citizen and should have the right to vote.

Course you're not bright enough to see how these folks operate. :iagree:

Taz, they don't do this all at once.....they do it in increments.

First you give them green cards, then driver's licenses, then social security numbers so they can pay taxes, then they start screaming that they're no different than any citizen and should have the right to vote.

Course you're not bright enough to see how these folks operate. :iagree:
Hmmm

Sounds like people turning into good citizens
Working, paying taxes

should be easy to collect and deport them,,

It's been easy for decades but it never happens does it? Remember when Trump said he was going to do it and then did nothing?

No one is going to fill their jobs and business gets what business wants so you and others will simply continued to be played by those pretending they will do something about the issue.

It's been easy for decades but it never happens does it? Remember when Trump said he was going to do it and then did nothing?

No one is going to fill their jobs and business gets what business wants so you and others will simply continued to be played by those pretending they will do something about the issue.
he didnt do nothing,, and more wall would have been built if not for the non stop attempts from the anti american left that dont want a wall again,,

and to even bring him up with the numbers biden has had is misleading and just dumb,,

he didnt do nothing,, and more wall would have been built if not for the non stop attempts from the anti american left that dont want a wall again,,

and to even bring him up with the numbers biden has had is misleading and just dumb,,

The wall will do nothing about the millions and millions here driving to work every day.

Allowing immigrants in Michigan illegally to get driver's licenses stirs debate on fake IDs, safety​

Illegals group claims credit for flipping state House – will get drivers licenses as payoff?​

when did I say it would??

but deportation would help reduce them,,

I addressed that. I have to assume you do understand no one is going to do anything about that.

So we need to make sure those driving are properly trained.

So we need to make sure those driving are properly trained.
It sure does seem odd, that society can make all sorts of accommodations to folks here illegally. . .

. . but the one thing it can't do, is process them, and make those who have a legitimate right/need to be here, legally given green cards and paper work, while arresting and deporting those who don't real claim to be.

Most rational folks see all of this for the bullshit it is.

It sure does seem odd, that society can make all sorts of accommodations to folks here illegally. . .

It's what business wants. Cheap labor and millions of consumers.

. . but the one thing it can't do, is process them, and make those who have a legitimate right/need to be here, legally given green cards and paper work, while arresting and deporting those who don't real claim to be.

Most rational folks see all of this for the bullshit it is.

If they are made legal they then get a legal wage. Business doesn't want that.

Actually, it's not that big of a leap, considering they would have a drivers license and many states don't check the ID's.
Hell, with that last election, why weren't even checking signatures.

. . . and then they demanded poll watchers that wanted them to, all to stand at least six feet away.

And then? After all of that nonsense, the establishment gaslights the entire population with. . . "no proof of any corruption in the election."

Seems to me, like it was engineered to make sure, no proof could be found.

iu

It's what business wants. Cheap labor and millions of consumers.

If they are made legal they then get a legal wage. Business doesn't want that.
So if the citizens of the nation, don't allow them legal paper work to drive or work, it makes things more difficult for global corporations.

. . and if it makes their life difficult? Oh well. Don't come then.

Now Stahp it making excuses for the fascists.

Forum List

Back