CDZ If you denounce or merely quote the N-word, are you racist and should be censored? Joe Rogan wants to know

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
This is the attack the left is bringing on Joe Rogan now.

Someone has gone and made a compilation of Joe Rogan saying the N-word many times.... out of context.

The intent is to assign Rogan as saying it as an insult, but in a fact-check anytime he used it he was either quoting someone or referencing it to denounce using it.

Of course, such nuance doesn't concern leftists who are in an all-out frenzy to cancel Joe Rogan. Who gives an F about context? The left clearly does not.

However, regardless of what is in play... should anyone of any color be condemned for saying the N-word even if they're mentioning it to denounce people using it? Or, if you're white and simply read lyrics from black performer that is laced with the use of the N-word, should you be censored?

Someone has gone and made a compilation of Joe Rogan saying the N-word many times.... out of context.

The intent is to assign Rogan as saying it as an insult, but in a fact-check anytime he used it he was either quoting someone or referencing it to denounce using it.

Of course, such nuance doesn't concern leftists who are in an all-out frenzy to cancel Joe Rogan. Who gives an F about context? The left clearly does not.

However, regardless of what is in play... should anyone of any color be condemned for saying the N-word even if they're mentioning it to denounce people using it? Or, if you're white and simply read lyrics from black performer that is laced with the use of the N-word, should you be censored?
"
NEW YORK — Spotify's popular U.S. podcaster Joe Rogan apologized Saturday after a video compilation surfaced that showed him using racial slurs in clips of episodes over a 12-year span.

In a video posted on his Instagram account, Rogan, who hosts a podcast called "The Joe Rogan Experience," said his use of the slurs was the "most regretful and shameful thing that I've ever had to talk about publicly." But he said the clips were "taken out of context."

"It's not my word to use. I am well aware of that now, but for years I used it in that manner," he said during the six-minute video on his Instagram account. "I never used it to be racist because I'm not racist."

"
NEW YORK — Spotify's popular U.S. podcaster Joe Rogan apologized Saturday after a video compilation surfaced that showed him using racial slurs in clips of episodes over a 12-year span.

In a video posted on his Instagram account, Rogan, who hosts a podcast called "The Joe Rogan Experience," said his use of the slurs was the "most regretful and shameful thing that I've ever had to talk about publicly." But he said the clips were "taken out of context."

"It's not my word to use. I am well aware of that now, but for years I used it in that manner," he said during the six-minute video on his Instagram account. "I never used it to be racist because I'm not racist."

Okay.. and?

You didn't answer my questions.

"It’s true that Biden said the words captured above during the course of a U.S. Senate hearing, but the presentations seen here omit the crucial context that Biden was expressing neither his own words nor his own thoughts."

Same shit, different political stripe so it is forgiven in Biden's case but a sacrilegious sin with Rogan.

the double standard of the woke is appalling.

We need to start treating cancel culture for what it really is, a deep evil.

"It’s true that Biden said the words captured above during the course of a U.S. Senate hearing, but the presentations seen here omit the crucial context that Biden was expressing neither his own words nor his own thoughts."

Same shit, different political stripe so it is forgiven in Biden's case but a sacrilegious sin with Rogan.

the double standard of the woke is appalling.

We need to start treating cancel culture for what it really is, a deep evil.
Joe Biden, and MANY other Democrats, white ones, have technically said the N-word when referring to it and the leftist mob isn't coming for them.

It's guaranteed proof of the left's hypocrisy.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next,” McConnell said.

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

What does this have to do with the OP?

If so, logic then dictates that either you, Rogan, or both must be on the right. Why did Rogan apologize if he did no wrong? Why has he been blaming Spotify? Why does he claim to be centrist? Is Spotify the left? If not, you're the only toy soldier still standing. Is Rogan really on the right, iyho, or just you?

It's stupid to allow blacks, communists, and others tell you what you can and can't say. It's a power trip and meant to be used as mind control. Conservatives are so concerned with being seen as mean (racist) that they are actually letting morons control them down to the very words that they can use.

Is Biden a racist?

Exactly...

If you're a leftist potato and the neo-bolsheviks are desperate to create a cult of personality, we're not supposed to consider the fact that you used the word, supported segregation, embraced Grand Dragons of the KKK like Robert Byrd (D) W.Va and said that the meat puppet faggot obozo was the first "clean and articulate" black candidate that hitlary said had not yet done the "necessary SPADEWORK" required.

Just cause... y'know... them fuckin coons need to earn their place in the globalist collective neo-bolshevik party. The meat puppet faggot had "the audacity of hope" though.

Stupid as it gets. No it's not racist... it's nothing...

"

That is the point of the OP and the left are trying to claim Rogan used the word differently than how he used it in his conversation.

It amazes me how those like you are fine with the word as long as a black person spew it even against other races but let someone use it to denounce the word and all of a sudden the person is a racist, especially when the person is on the left hit list.

So if the word is supposedly not allowed then everyone and I mean everyone should stop using it but the left attempt to accuse someone of racism is appalling and those like you should be ashamed of trying to use that link to justify your attack on Rogan!

That is the point of the OP and the left are trying to claim Rogan used the word differently than how he used it in his conversation.

It amazes me how those like you are fine with the word as long as a black person spew it even against other races but let someone use it to denounce the word and all of a sudden the person is a racist, especially when the person is on the left hit list.

So if the word is supposedly not allowed then everyone and I mean everyone should stop using it but the left attempt to accuse someone of racism is appalling and those like you should be ashamed of trying to use that link to justify your attack on Rogan!
My attack?

Rogan apologized.

"

What is Rogan apologizing for?

That liberals are too stupid or too dishonest to be truthful?

He is cutting his own throat cause groveling wont be enough

"

good. you agree he's not racist then.

Joe Rogan "Accidentally" Spews N-Word 30 Times, Episode 1311
Great caption^
Even better extended rant for those interested in some timely thought for a change.
(just audio)

Last edited:
It's all just dog whistle stuff.

The elites know that if they keep us divided, we won't ever unite against them. This is why we are subject to this 24/7 onslaught of identity politics designed to keep us at each other's throats.

Heaven forbid we should ever see ourselves as thinking individuals who share more commonality than we do differences instead of unthinking sheep who are simply warring with the different tribe.

Forum List

Back