I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

That was explained in the remarks I posted by the judge. In NY, rape is defined by penetration by a penis, not a finger.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

Is this too complicated for you?
The verdict was no rape period.

I just posted the jury finding.

The judge is just another Trump Hater like you.

Probably not. Although I am not all that concerned with a politician's personal life, unless it points to a lack of character.

This accusation, trial, and judgment, were cooked up by a cadre of Leftist lawyers, then presented in a venue that had the most likely prospect of a judgment against Trump, regardless of the facts.

The accuser, you may recall, could not even pinpoint THE YEAR in which the episode supposedly took place. This is a critical matter (well-known to the aforesaid lawyers), because it is widely known that Trump keeps detailed records of his activities and whereabouts, and if a specific date were mentioned, Trump could easily pull out his records and prove (to any reasonable person) that he was not even in the State when the alleged assault took place.

The judge's later claim that this was "essentially rape" was totally gratuitous and was contrary to all logic and to the jury's findings. To rational humans, "rape" means one thing and one thing only - the old in&out. Clearly this never happened, and IT COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED. In a department store fitting room? Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Even today it is abundantly clear that Trump can be bent, folded, and mutilated by the NYC court system. It is the American equivalent of a Third World Dictatorship, where the Powers identify the victim, then go about finding a crime for which to convict him. It is certain that Comrade Putin is looking on and laughing his ass off - as he should be.

I think this pretty much is the position most people have who are not snookered by this entire truck load of parade droppings.

Yikes. My question is causing all manner of scrambling for the exits so you don't have to face facts about who you are supporting. I can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for supporting the man who raped E. Jean Carroll.
Which is BS. The verdict from the jury is not Rape.

Perhaps Trump should sue the Judge for Defamation?

The verdict was no rape period.
The verdict was no rape as defined by NY state law. If the case took place in a state where unwanted penetration by a stubby finger constituted rape the verdict would have been rape instead of sexual abuse. Got it?

The judge is just another Trump Hater like you.
I submit this for your review.

The jury’s unanimous verdict in Carroll II was almost entirely in favor of Ms. Carroll. The only point on which Ms. Carroll did not prevail was whether she had proved that Mr. Trump had “raped” her within the narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law – a section that provides that the label “rape” as used in criminal prosecutions in New York applies only to vaginal penetration by a penis. Forcible, unconsented-to penetration of the vagina or of other bodily orifices by fingers, other body parts, or other articles or materials is not called “rape” under the New York Penal Law. It instead is labeled “sexual abuse.”
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

At this point I need to ask, is the technical distinction between rape and sexual abuse in NY reason enough to support Don for prez?

The verdict was no rape as defined by NY state law. If the case took place in a state where unwanted penetration by a stubby finger constituted rape the verdict would have been rape instead of sexual abuse. Got it?
LOL

The IF BS.

The verdict. NOT RAPE TDS MAN

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must.

I might have answered the question if it were not for this little bit of hypocrisy.

If you want to ask people to engage in an intellectual exercise, you need to posit something intellectual.

Poisoning the well before asking the question...well, :slap:

OP won't take.....

no-one-cares-idc.gif

....for an answer. :laughing0301:

I submit this for your review.

The jury’s unanimous verdict in Carroll II was almost entirely in favor of Ms. Carroll. The only point on which Ms. Carroll did not prevail was whether she had proved that Mr. Trump had “raped” her within the narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law – a section that provides that the label “rape” as used in criminal prosecutions in New York applies only to vaginal penetration by a penis. Forcible, unconsented-to penetration of the vagina or of other bodily orifices by fingers, other body parts, or other articles or materials is not called “rape” under the New York Penal Law. It instead is labeled “sexual abuse.”
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

At this point I need to ask, is the technical distinction between rape and sexual abuse in NY reason enough to support Don for prez?
And in regards to this actually happened?

Who was in there when this suppossedly happened??

No one.

Jury took her word over Trump because she talked to 2 friends after saying he did it.

Doesnt make it a fact, and why this was not a criminal trial.

It was a He Said She said CIVIL TRIAL WHERE HERESAY IS ALLOWED.

Yikes. My question is causing all manner of scrambling for the exits so you don't have to face facts about who you are supporting. I can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for supporting the man who raped E. Jean Carroll.
It's a little too late for all of this. If we paid attention over many decades there seems to be a lot of hanky panky going along if considering it G rated. Teddy killed a woman and was exonerated and not a word. Powerful men have a reputation of having sex with willing women. And defined what anything we call rape is now near 100% in favor towards women as compared to 70 years ago. When robotics is more and more perfected, we will get the sex artificial lifeforms without all of the aggravation to end this.

On November 24, 2022, Carroll sued Trump for battery in New York under the Adult Survivors Act, a law passed the previous May that briefly allowed sexual assault victims to file civil suits regardless of expired statutes of limitations.[68] Carroll made a renewed claim of defamation, citing statements Trump made in October.[69][70] In February 2023, Judge Kaplan scheduled the trial date for April 25.[53][71]

On April 13, 2023, Carroll disclosed that part of her legal expenses were funded by Reid Hoffman, a co-founder of LinkedIn, venture capitalist, and donor to the Democratic Party.[72]

From Wikipedia.....

Well, now if that doesn't read like a contrived set up.

So now you try to change the subject.

Whether or not he actually did it is still a He Said She said verdict.

Her friends HERESAY NOT ADMISSIBLE in a Criminal case.

At this point, you have to ask how she let a man play with her in a department store without screaming her guts out ?

I might have answered the question if it were not for this little bit of hypocrisy.

If you want to ask people to engage in an intellectual exercise, you need to posit something intellectual.

Poisoning the well before asking the question...well, :slap:
I'm sorry the question made you so embarrassed you refused to answer it. Perhaps you need to think about that.

On November 24, 2022, Carroll sued Trump for battery in New York under the Adult Survivors Act, a law passed the previous May that briefly allowed sexual assault victims to file civil suits regardless of expired statutes of limitations.[68] Carroll made a renewed claim of defamation, citing statements Trump made in October.[69][70] In February 2023, Judge Kaplan scheduled the trial date for April 25.[53][71]

On April 13, 2023, Carroll disclosed that part of her legal expenses were funded by Reid Hoffman, a co-founder of LinkedIn, venture capitalist, and donor to the Democratic Party.[72]

From Wikipedia.....

Well, now if that doesn't read like a contrived set up.
And happens during an election.

Imagine that.

At this point, you have to ask how she let a man play with her in a department store without screaming her guts out ?
Blaming the victim of rape is not uncommon. But it's still sad to see you go down that road while still not answering the question I asked.

Forum List

Back