How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

They began like I did. 10% of my pay each check, living within my means, you know, the American way.
When I began, you could spend or save 2 weeks' pay a month. It was up to you.

I usually spent 1/2 a weeks' pay and saved the rest.

What would that be? Hmm...37.5%...per month able to save.

That's not doable in today's climate for most people.

The housing, food, fuel, and utility costs take a greater percentage of peoples' income nowadays.

What about those just starting out in America, though? What about them?

What about those trying to make it in today's society, hmm?
Serious.

Educate Yourself
Get a Job.
Get Married.
Live in affordable Housing.
Save to buy a house.

You clowns think that young graduates should buy a 4+ bedroom house as their first Housing Adventure then bitch about High Housing Costs when they should be living at the Minimum, and EARN to move up.

And made them thar poh red states to follow suit, what a load.
That’s actually not far from the truth. It was the blue areas in red states that pressured the governors to follow suits.

I’m not going to say it was 100% the fault of blue cities, I’m just saying that most of it was because of blue cities or pressure from them. There were also some completely red states that did it on their own

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
Subtract 20%!!

Greg

Dow Jones total return under President Trump, from 1/20/17 to 1/19/2021 - 56.0%

Dow Jones total return under the stuttering shit missile, 1/20/21 to 3/8/24 - 24.8%

That includes 2022 when the stammering shit clown gets credited with pissing away $4 Trillion in American's wealth.

For fucks sake, do a little research. This isn't rocket science. It's a fucking disgrace to post ignorant shit like this.
If a president doesn’t deserve credit for good economic news then he can’t be blamed for bad economic news.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Forum List

Back