US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Democrats are trying to wipe out the poor

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I mean globally, not just in the USA. Democrats is a name of course but behind the name is a glaring philosophy that they share with others on this planet. And listen to this economist explain how they are wiping out the poor. After fossil fuels gave the poor a good chance. It is a damned shame.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And I mean globally, not just in the USA. Democrats is a name of course but behind the name is a glaring philosophy that they share with others on this planet. And listen to this economist explain how they are wiping out the poor. After fossil fuels gave the poor a good chance. It is a damned shame.

They just want to ride their horsey without all those icky people around to stare at them and make them nervous.

Besides, all those icky people scare the horsies.

Last edited:

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Reaction score

How Democrats are trying to wipe out the poor​

Sure. They're tying to wipe out part of their own base. As if it's not bad enough the poor have low participation rates, and the ones who vote help carry Democrats to victory.

okay

Procrustes Stretched

Reaction score
The poor are also the base of the republicans.
A part of. Good gawd, you're as dense as Liability.

The Republican party peels off poor voters with bs cultural issues, getting the poor to vote against their own self-interests. The Democrats are the party that protects the poor.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey mods, where is that facepalm emoji I been asking for? This is the perfect thread for it!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Republican party peels off poor voters with bs cultural issues, getting the poor to vote against their own self-interests. The Democrats are the party that protects the poor.
The Democratic party has never protected the poor. Proof is the poor are still very very poor

The way the Democrats treat the poor:

Los Angeles Ca United States 11 Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free) 1063510729 | Shutterstock

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Republicans will spend their entire lives voting to redistribute wealth from the poor and middle classes towards the ruling class and then claim to love poor people :cuckoo:

Procrustes Stretched

Reaction score
The Democratic party has never protected the poor. Proof is the poor are still very very poor

The way the Democrats treat the poor:

Los Angeles Ca United States 11 Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free) 1063510729 | Shutterstock
123029435_10158554577529693_665500827703164229_n (2).jpg

Forum List