Got To Ask Yourself

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why hasn't this guy been framed for something? He names names and gets 0 attention. Why is that? You would think he would be outed as a conspiracy theorist. This is the first time I have seen him.

It is a whole 5 minutes.

Some people spend way too much time on the internet.
26,820 posts in under two years. Does that count?
IMG_8884.jpeg

Why hasn't this guy been framed for something? He names names and gets 0 attention. Why is that? You would think he would be outed as a conspiracy theorist. This is the first time I have seen him.

It is a whole 5 minutes.

Seems like he's doing a decent enough job framing himself as a complete nut job. :dunno:

Seems like he's doing a decent enough job framing himself as a complete nut job. :dunno:
A lot of nut jobs out there saying basically the same thing. They are saying the government is fascists and is going after people who say something different than they do. This is just another example.

A lot of nut jobs out there saying basically the same thing. They are saying the government is fascists and is going after people who say something different than they do. This is just another example.
Really!?! Morons and crazy people are latching on to the same delusion? Oh my. Never heard of that happening, ever. :laugh:

Really!?! Morons and crazy people are latching on to the same delusion? Oh my. Never heard of that happening, ever. :laugh:
Really? Then you ignored all the people saying there was no fraud. That is a delusion supported by intimidation and lawfare.

Really? Then you ignored all the people saying there was no fraud. That is a delusion supported by intimidation and lawfare.
I did. I dont give a shit what those randos say. I care what the legal rulings are and how the jury decides. What the crazy fuckers think about it don't mean shit and that's reality. Anything else is a delusion. :dunno:

I did. I dont give a shit what those randos say. I care what the legal rulings are and how the jury decides. What the crazy fuckers think about it don't mean shit and that's reality. Anything else is a delusion. :dunno:
It is far from crazy. It is crazy if you cannot see through the lies from an illegitimate government. They have been caught lying too many times to believe one fucking thing they say. But go right ahead the winners you align yourself with are criminals and it is and will all come out. Denial just is not good enough anymore. You are running out of excuses.

It is far from crazy. It is crazy if you cannot see through the lies from an illegitimate government.
I don't agree with you that the government is illegitimate. I don't even know what you mean by that. You don't mean literally do you? Because Biden is our legally recognized President. Mike Johnson is our legally recognized Speaker. Do you mean emotionally? You don't feel as if they're our legitimate office holders? Ok. There there. :itsok:

They have been caught lying too many times to believe one fucking thing they say. But go right ahead the winners you align yourself with are criminals and it is and will all come out. Denial just is not good enough anymore.
To me you don't catch someone until you prove them guilty in a court of law. Maybe you have a lower standard for legal guilt? Or maybe a different standard all together? I suppose we could convict people based on your Brittle Bitch feelings but it doesn't seem like a superior system to me. Honestly.

I don't agree with you that the government is illegitimate. I don't even know what you mean by that. You don't mean literally do you? Because Biden is our legally recognized President. Mike Johnson is our legally recognized Speaker. Do you mean emotionally? You don't feel as if they're our legitimate office holders? Ok. There there. :itsok:

To me you don't catch someone until you prove them guilty in a court of law. Maybe you have a lower standard for legal guilt? Or maybe a different standard all together? I suppose we could convict people based on your Brittle Bitch feelings but it doesn't seem like a superior system to me. Honestly.
Lawfare is not justice. Not even close.

A critical thinker who also does research

And he knows the best defense system should they try to down him .
Unlike so many Whistle Blowers and researchers who dig up gold .

And you simply calling legal proceedings that you don't like and that make you cry, lawfare, isn't an argument, it's just you tearing up, publicly. :itsok:
What you consider an argument means nothing to me. So you know, doofus.

No, they end up being the truth. It is just a matter of time.

I can't think of a single conspiracy theory that has ever been proven. The moon landing and 911 bullshit are sheer fantasy. As are the idea of "crisis actors". There is an old expression that says "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead".

Any time there really is a conspiracy, there is always someone who blows it for the whole thing, like George Poppadopolus getting drunk in a bar and telling everybody he could get access to Hillary's emails.

Or all of the people who have sign co-operation agreements and plead guilty in regards to the Trump trials. John Dean in Watergate. There's always someone ready to flip where there is a REAL conspiracy and it's not something Republicans are just making up.

What you consider an argument means nothing to me. So you know, doofus.
And what you consider lawfare means nothing to the criminal justice system. Now which has more real authority? Your feelings or the criminal justice system? :dunno:

Forum List

Back