Fake Hate Crimes Database

VERMONT GAY-ACTIVIST PASTOR ADMITS TO TORCHING OWN CAR

MONTPELLIER, May 3 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Dwight Walker, a homosexual-activist pastor whose car was torched April 7 in the middle of debate around the Vermont bill to give homosexual couples the same rights as married couples has admitted that he set the fire himself. “I set the fire because I wanted people to see me as a victim,” Walker told police. The Boston Globe reports that Walker, 36, now faces charges of third-degree arson, false reports to law enforcement officers and burning to defraud an insurer.

UCSD Student Apologizes For Hanging Noose In Library

A student who says she hung a noose in the library at UC San Diego has apologized in a letter published in the UCSD Guardian, a student-run newspaper.

"I know what I did was offensive -- regardless of my intentions -- I am trying to say I'm sorry," the student wrote in an unsigned 10-paragraph letter.

Waiter faked story that customer wrote ‘We don’t tip terrorist’ on receipt, restaurant says

The Texas restaurant company that banned a customer after an employee’s story of a receipt scrawled with a racial epithet went viral said Monday that it had parted ways with the employee and learned that the story was spurious.

“After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story,” Terry Turney, the chief operating officer of Saltgrass steakhouses, said in a statement.

Jewish student behind some dorm swastikas

NOVEMBER 6, 2007 10:00 AM
A Jewish college student who reported swastikas on her dorm door drew some of them herself.

Sarah Marshak, a George Washington University freshman, was caught on tape by a hidden video camera in the sixth incident of swastika drawing on her dormitory door.

Marshak told the university’s student newspaper that she drew the last three of the six swastikas.

Nah. You racists are running around here showing 3-4 things when thousands of hate crimes happen.
3-4? lol The database I posted in the OP has hundreds of fakes. And that's just one database.

Forum List

Back