Does this make me a bad person?

Walking around Rockefeller Preserve Park, 2 weeks past peak Peonies blossom

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

I start coughing and loudly

I bend over a bit to get the most of it

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

I chuckled as I walked on

No.

More likely a bad upbringing, and lack of empathy, is what makes you bad person.

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

If so, you fucker, you made me a bad person, too. For laughing.

That’s great stuff.

No....

Hell no ...live trolling is best trolling

no :rofl:

Mainly, it makes you a childish dumbass.

Normal people don't get giggles from annoying other people. Conservative manbabies do. Adulthood is just too rough for them, so they've rejected it.

No Democrat can lecture a Republican about adulthood. You morons are perpetually stuck at 16-22, which is why the majority of those that age agree with you.

Forum List

Back